Gonna miss my exit

Casper

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, zx3vfr said:

Buy an Aprilia, wear an Aprilia T-shirt. Guess you're one of those Italian bike loving douche bags.

How cute, now we get name calling! Naw, I'm just an internet troll who shits on threads by adding zero value. 

For the record I'm a huge Honda fan. However, when Honda grows a sack and makes something with the soul of the RSV, I'll buy one. 

Troll on brother, I'm sure YOU think your being clever. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, 0hi0 said:

How cute, now we get name calling! Naw, I'm just an internet troll who shits on threads by adding zero value. 

For the record I'm a huge Honda fan. However, when Honda grows a sack and makes something with the soul of the RSV, I'll buy one. 

Troll on brother, I'm sure YOU think your being clever. 

Did someone get butt-hurt? Take a chill pill. I personally will take reliability over soul.

8 minutes ago, zx3vfr said:

Did someone get butt-hurt? Take a chill pill. I personally will take reliability over soul.

Something obviously got in you butt. You asked for some attention by being an asshole so I gave it to you. Don't back down now Irene. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, 0hi0 said:

Something obviously got in you butt. You asked for some attention by being an asshole so I gave it to you. Don't back down now Irene. 

I heard there is a Starbucks down the road where you can take your Italian bike and get lots of tail...

And by tail, I mean cock from other faggots that have wet dreams about Italian bikes.

Edited by zx3vfr
  • Downvote 4

20 minutes ago, zx3vfr said:

I heard there is a Starbucks down the road where you can take your Italian bike and get lots of tail...

And by tail, I mean cock from other faggots that have wet dreams about Italian bikes.

Your insults are so cute! It's a sign of being very unhappy in your personal life. Your significant other probably treats you like a little bitch. Hence why you get ballsy in cyberland. Congrats, I'm elevating you from troll to keyboard warrior. 

How about a ride sweet cheeks? Sunday? Ok, enter in your insults and excuses below...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

41 minutes ago, zx3vfr said:

16 minutes ago, 0hi0 said:

Your insults are so cute! It's a sign of being very unhappy in your personal life. Your significant other probably treats you like a little bitch. Hence why you get ballsy in cyberland. Congrats, I'm elevating you from troll to keyboard warrior. 

How about a ride sweet cheeks? Sunday? Ok, enter in your insults and excuses below...

before you lightweight milk drinking bitches go any further, please review the proper procedures.

the official OR challenge

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, jbot said:

before you lightweight milk drinking bitches go any further, please review the proper procedures.

the official OR challenge

Fuck, why do I have to be a milk drinking bitch? I prefer beer or water. And who is challenging who? I'm curious if Keyboard Warrior rides or just validates his existence behind a screen. 

Last time I got challenged from OR dude didn't even have the sack to introduce himself. Then proceeded to make an ass out of himself thoughout the day while others apploligized for his behavior. 

What the fuck OR, this use to be a place MEN could ride and back up their banter. 

• Downvote 4