What kind of sportbike rider are you?

330racing

Where is #10? Harley Parade Riders, almost always riding in parade fashion and going 10mph below the speed limit.  Sure your shit looks good, even though it's loud and doesn't go anywhere fast.  If your getting passed on the dragon by a cyclist, you must surely be a Harley parade rider!

I fall into about 5 of those categories, dangit WTF. 

#2,all of my bikes are Euro. two Italian, one British

#3 been to the dragon a bunch and found plenty of roads that are as good or better with way less traffic.

#4 I do have the sport touring and always talking Atgatt. 

#5 had to buy the Triumph sprint because my Ducati is so friggin uncomfortable for the long trips.  It's hard to turn 2 or 3, 400-500 mile days back to back on a sportbike.

#9 yep, fully decked out cafe racer in the garage.  Good thing I wrench on all my own gear so it stays running.

3 hours ago, Wolfman1 said:

Where is #10? Harley Parade Riders, almost always riding in parade fashion and going 10mph below the speed limit.  Sure your shit looks good, even though it's loud and doesn't go anywhere fast.  If your getting passed on the dragon by a cyclist, you must surely be a Harley parade rider!

You classify Harleys as sportbikes?

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, motocat12 said:

You classify Harleys as sportbikes?

Buell doesn't count?  Ok, I guess I should have left the Harley out, but have seen plenty of riders in parade fashion going 10 mph below the speed limit holding up traffic.

Edited by Wolfman1

On 7/27/2016 at 7:13 PM, Wolfman1 said:

21 hours ago, Wolfman1 said:

Buell doesn't count?  Ok, I guess I should have left the Harley out, but have seen plenty of riders in parade fashion going 10 mph below the speed limit holding up traffic.

I think they covered that with #7.