R&D Triumph back up for sale

bowdog

Due to new baby on the way and many other life changes over the last few months i have decided that there is no way i will have time for this bike in the near future so instead of letting a superior performance racing machine such as this sit in the garage or man cave she is going back up for sale...I will post pictures later when i figure out how but the bike is exactly the same as the day i picked her up from Riders Discount. So if you want to have the BEST bike at the track give me a call or shoot me a pm and she can be yours. Asking $17K.

• Upvote 2

meh.  Kids are worth it.

Good luck with the sale.  Sincerely. 

I am putting 'new' toys on hold for a while.  New fridge last month, new car this month, new brakes on the other car today, and new baby in September ...which will equate to $7200 in lost wages before my wife goes back to work.  Adds up fast!

Edited by redkow97

I am looking forward to the little one there is no doubt about that, also looking forward to the changes of "I want to go ride" to "I am taking the little one dirt riding"

Congrats on the new one man! mine is due September 16th, when are you guys due?

September 3, but I took off from 9/1-9/16, so I'm sure she'll be late.

I'm preparing for the next few years of riding/racing to be pretty sparse :(   Toddlers can be exhausting when you're alone with one all day, so even a one-day event at CRP puts me in the dog house (a little).  Adding an infant into the mix probably won't help.  I figure I can gain back some freedom when our oldest can come along with me and be trusted to entertain herself while I'm out on the track. 

Once they can BOTH ride, I'll be able to make a hard pitch for a toy hauler :D.  My biggest fear at that point is that I turn into "pit-bitch" dad, instead of "racer dad."

• Upvote 1