2007 gsxr 600

Habi

Rebuilt salvage title 2007 gsx-r. I took the bike through the process and didn't fix a thing. It was knocked over in a parker in lot and the no-cut slider broke and hit the frame, scratching it. It did scuff the side fairing but it never bothered me. All original plastics still on it. It also has a new dash so it will come with the unknown milage on the title. However it has around 22k on it when it blew. The original dash fried last year when the rectifier went out at the gap. Found a dash that had 19k on the clock, so it's close seeing as it's been geared down its whole life. I still have the original as well. Crack in tail plastics behind seat. I'm tall and cracked it from sitting so far back. Bike runs great and just want something more comfy. 

$3000 firm

20160613_102630-640x360.jpg

Edited by Tonik

17 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

OMG@Tonik, you too, could have your very own G S X R.....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, whaler said:

That's Gixxer!

4 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

You sons of bitches lol

Whaler has a point Tracy.  It isn't a G S X R until you add the blinky lights.  This is still a Gixxer.

• Upvote 1

Whaler has a point Tracy.  It isn't a G S X R until you add the blinky lights.  This is still a Gixxer.

Not according to Squidward... he was very specific in his explanation....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

No blinky lights on this one! It's not lowered, no stickers, no spikes, the brake fluid is fresh and it has a front rotor still :D

Edited by Habi
  • Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...