BMW service in Northern Ohio

Adkins1986

Hello everyone. I recently moved back to Ohio after being in the Navy for a while. I have a 2016 R1200GS ADV, does anybody know of a reputable BMW service shop I can get the service done at? I'm located in Ashland County. I am about an hour from both Cleveland and Columbus. I don't mind traveling for a good service shop.

2 hours ago, Adkins1986 said:

Hello everyone. I recently moved back to Ohio after being in the Navy for a while. I have a 2016 R1200GS ADV, does anybody know of a reputable BMW service shop I can get the service done at? I'm located in Ashland County. I am about an hour from both Cleveland and Columbus. I don't mind traveling for a good service shop.

All Seasons Sports Center in Wooster also has great reviews for BMW service.  They are close to you.

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

The shop in New Phili gets rave reviews from riders I know. Don't forget to check them out.

+1 heard good stuff about mathias , and I never even owned a BMW. they have fair pricing on their inventory when ever I was goOglling

22 hours ago, Adkins1986 said:

Welcome back, Once you get bike serviced and sorted keep in mind of a upcoming event. http://www.wailinwayneweekend.com/

See Ya, Brian