twistypedia

motocat12

I'm torn.

On one hand, Ohio barely deserves to have any of its roads called proper twisties....most are a haphazard re-route around someone's farm to make a series of turns kinda affair, or a small twisty section in an otherwise fairly boring road. Eh, we're not a mountain state, it is what it is.

But then that site is full of weapons grade fail because they've ignored about 100 absolutely awesome roads that are world class twisties and chosen some that are tepid at best.

Look at WV - SR50? All the epic roads in that state, and they chose 50? lol

10 minutes ago, swingset said:

I'm torn.

On one hand, Ohio barely deserves to have any of its roads called proper twisties....most are a haphazard re-route around someone's farm to make a series of turns kinda affair, or a small twisty section in an otherwise fairly boring road. Eh, we're not a mountain state, it is what it is.

But then that site is full of weapons grade fail because they've ignored about 100 absolutely awesome roads that are world class twisties and chosen some that are tepid at best.

Look at WV - SR50? All the epic roads in that state, and they chose 50? lol

I suffered in Michigan for 2 yrs, I used to ride 750 miles a day just to hit 200 miles of seo during those times. Those years Ohio seemed like deals gap. compared to many other states we are golden :D yes there are many other beautiful states for motorcycling, but we have a fair enough selection. 

• Upvote 1