IP Yammie Demo Day road trip.

Tonik

So this weekend IP is having Yamaha Demo days.  Wife and I are going down Friday morning. That might change to Saturday depending on @whaler 's plan.  Meet spot and time are still open to discussion based on who goes but being there before 10AM is the plan.  May slab down, may meet in Wooster and take 62. Not sure yet.

But certainly taking 62 back home so we can get BBQ on the way. Will be a bit later going back as I plan to ride two bikes, an FJR and probably the FZ 07.

Anyone interested speak up and we will try and put a plan together.

Oh, and FWIW I am probably going to be 2up.

Edited by Tonik

I have been contemplating this and may tag along with Whaler, just wondering about the weather as it will most likely be the hottest weekend this summer, 98 degrees both Friday and Saturday.

yes hydrate like crazy and possible mesh jacket might back fire since the air that is hitting you is going to be hotter than what your feeling inside the jacket. ride early morning and return late evening  , in between go watch a movie or something  :trollface:

• Upvote 1

Ride earlier?:coffee:

Move closer to IP HQ

2 hours ago, Wolfman1 said:

I have been contemplating this and may tag along with Whaler, just wondering about the weather as it will most likely be the hottest weekend this summer, 98 degrees both Friday and Saturday.

I can meet up with the ride at 161 and westerville rd, Waffle house out front?

:lol:

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

So this weekend IP is having Yamaha Demo days.  Wife and I are going down Friday morning. That might change to Saturday depending on @whaler 's plan.  Meet spot and time are still open to discussion based on who goes but being there before 10AM is the plan.  May slab down, may meet in Wooster and take 62. Not sure yet.

But certainly taking 62 back home so we can get BBQ on the way. Will be a bit later going back as I plan to ride two bikes, an FJR and probably the FZ 07.

Anyone interested speak up and we will try and put a plan together.

Oh, and FWIW I am probably going to be 2up.

I am out for Friday morning, but will be heading down Saturday.  Please do not plan around me.

21 minutes ago, Idiot said:

whichever one rides better in the rain

Since you are still a bit new around here let me help you out. Go Friday, it hardly ever rains on my rides. We call it the dome of hate.

Take our ride Saturday for example. @jschaf left the same time I did, from very close by. He got soaked. I didn't.

• Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Tonik said:

So do I ride the r6 or the fz 7 after the fjr? I am thinking the r6.

FJ09...it has hard bags, trunk mount and most the comforts you have come to enjoy, just 300+ pound lighter, and that sweet triple 900 motor!

• Upvote 2