Amazon Prime Day

Casper

19 minutes ago, mango_sv said:

If ya need a GoPro, it's a good deal.
GoPro HERO Session with Remote, Memory Card, and Carrying Case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IAR3A9W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_xktHxb4HEXS58

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Currently unavailable....that went quick.

Picked up a Fire Stick this morning for $25 since my kid stole the one I had out in the garage. And got the Mrs. a nice set of 5 ceramic knives for the kitchen that were regular price $129 got them for $29. Also grabbed 2 Ocharleys $25 gift cards for $20 each.

• Upvote 1

Picked up a Fire Stick this morning for $25 since my kid stole the one I had out in the garage. And got the Mrs. a nice set of 5 ceramic knives for the kitchen that were regular price $129 got them for $29. Also grabbed 2 Ocharleys $25 gift cards for $20 each.

The firestick new for that price? And was it all ready jailbroken? Paid 40 for mine new and broke it ourselfs.

Yup a new one

I see now and it's still 40 if you don't pay for prime, or what ever there catch is. One thing I don't like about Amazon is you have to pay postage on any and all returns. Are you gonna put the kodi app on yours?

Not what I was told. Or I would of broke the led light bar lens covers and sent back. They were miss advertised and don't fit. I will still probably pay to send back and recover part of my lose back.

Not what I was told. Or I would of broke the led light bar lens covers and sent back. They were miss advertised and don't fit. I will still probably pay to send back and recover part of my lose back.

I've never paid a dime to send back anything. Maybe it's a prime perk
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Tigerpaw said:

Wasn't on special today, but ordered a new helmet that's supposes to e superduper quiet.  It is modular, which I'm normally against, but the military base needs to see our whole face at the gate, so...

HJC RHPA MAX

I got the same one, not super quite but a good modular light weight helmet. Happy with mine, hopefully u will be too. Once u go modular u never go back, :) 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, M_Quick said:

Just a guess, but you probably didn't actually buy from Amazon then but a dealer that sells on Amazon which is very common especially with auto and powersports industry parts. 

i picked up a sterling silver zippo (thicker "armor" version) for $75 on the warehouse when they had the extra % off deal.  also picked up a set of pads and rotors for the vette for like $200.  not a bad haul.

so now i have a CF (pretty much a all-over overlay, nothing special), titanium, brass, and silver zippo.  now i just need a copper one and another $10K for a gold one.

oh and another fire tv for basement (love the kodi'd one we have for living room, so now we need one for the basement lol)

Edited by jbot

Didn't buy anything yesterday, but Prime is the shit.

$80/year for free shipping pays for itself quickly, and 2-day shipping is awesome.  They make their money off me when I pay $6 to rent Zoolander fucking 2 for 48 hours though.  I always rationalize it by saying, "eh... $6 is less than I'd spend on a beer and a burger, and I stayed in instead."

• Upvote 1