26 Closed North of Woodsfield

drc32-0

26 is closed about 3-4 miles North of Woodsfield for a large slip repair.I was able to get around it on Sunday,but you won't be able to get through on work days or maybe not on other days depending on how they park their equipment.

• 3 weeks later...

Similarly, 260 lost the entire southbound lane down into the creek 25 feet below for about 65 feet road length somewhere about 1/3 of the way down from 78 towards 26. 

There was a one lane traffic light alternating northbound and southbound traffic when we hit it Sunday.  I can only assume they will have to shut the road down to fix it. There was also a bridge out or something on Frostyville Rd nearby  there, I forget the state route name, but it parallels 260 just to the west. I was wanting to give that one a try for once (usually hit 250), but no go on the detour signs and google maps not letting me even plot a route down there (always a sign that there is a construction/bridge road closure detour).

Not so related to Denny's topic - other areas: 669 just east of 668 there must be a detour, google wouldn't let me plot a route across the creek there. 541 near Eighth Street Rd there is also a bridge out.