Riders Discount Rocks!

whaler

Bought a chain from RD last August and it failed less than a year from installation.  I am very anal about cleaning and living chains and have never had one fail before 15k-20k.  Clearly the chain has a defect which has nothing to do with RD, but Michael very quickly (like within 15 minutes of initial email) had customer support call, setup a prepaid return to the manufacturer and get a new chain coming no charge!

This is as good as it gets with after sales support!

You just gained a lifetime customer.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, whaler said:

Bought a chain from RD last August and it failed less than a year from installation.  I am very anal about cleaning and living chains and have never had one fail before 15k-20k.  Clearly the chain has a defect which has nothing to do with RD, but Michael very quickly (like within 15 minutes of initial email) had customer support call, setup a prepaid return to the manufacturer and get a new chain coming no charge!

This is as good as it gets with after sales support!

You just gained a lifetime customer.

Thanks for the post up, glad we could get you taken care of on this! 

Edited by RidersDiscount
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, jschaf said:

Ordered a set of Ohlins last Thursday for a good discount & it arrived today. Mikes a stand up dude. He needs more business from OR folks.

You buy Ohlins, and he needs more biz from us?   You just fed him for the month!  

But you're dead on....Mike is one good dude.  I always consider RD first, discounts aside....it's the sweet customer service that keeps me.

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Hellmutt said:

You buy Ohlins, and he needs more biz from us?   You just fed him for the month!  

But you're dead on....Mike is one good dude.  I always consider RD first, discounts aside....it's the sweet customer service that keeps me.

:lol:

15 hours ago, jschaf said:

Ordered a set of Ohlins last Thursday for a good discount & it arrived today. Mikes a stand up dude. He needs more business from OR folks.

Thanks! 

• 9 months later...

Agree Riders Discount rocks.

PMed RD on OR and after a quick discussion got a great set of pants and jacket for an awesome deal.

I don't see the RST brand many other places in the US but I will say their track pants were very well made for the price.  I wanted the matching zipper for a jacket connection and contacted the corporate website out of Britain and they shipped the part out right away with no questions asked. 

Great customer service by both Riders Discount and RST. I will definitely be a repeat customer. 

Craig

I'll pitch in here too:

I ordered a Vortex head stand from Mike last week in the late afternoon, the order still shipped same-day and arrived a day later. Mike puts up with me asking for quotes on various things I don't buy throughout the year and still goes the extra mile when I do actually pick something up. RD is always the first place I check on big-ticket items and the only time I'm disappointed is when they don't carry what I'm looking for because I know I'm not getting the best possible deal.