POSTPONED TO RAINDATE!!! unOFFICIAL FALL 2016 EPIC RIDE - SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 11, 2016

DerekClouser

Group You'd like to Ride in  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Please select the group you want to ride in

• Fast
    • MED-Fast
    • MED
    • MED-Slow
    • Slow
    • I'd LEAD the group I selected
    • I'd SWEEP the group I selected
    • Tonik's Hate Group

Pauly ur not helping much hehehe did u see His pic ... That's the look prolly he has when reading my post and crushing that mouse :D 

I was almost like a paid wedding photographer for hellmutt group, every where I reached it was right on time for you guys :) 

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, DUBIE said:

I've got some great footage on the go pro but as always I have no idea how to upload and post.....im an idiot when it comes to technology. Yeah I'm the guy that has a box full of sd cards...and when one fills up i just go buy another one.hopefully some day I can get a 30min lesson in editing this stuff and posting it. I even downloaded the go pro editor on the computer and can't do shit w it....sry fellas

I can help you out with the editing part if you want.

On 9/12/2016 at 0:43 AM, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Well, finally got home @ about 12:05am! I'm tired and sore. Logged 783.8 miles today! Bikes almost got 41k now!

Man I had an awesome day. Thanks to everyone for putting together this ride and making a great day of riding, stories, jokes, etc!

Thanks, lets do it again! (give me 1 day to recover at least) :D

Excellent riding with you man.  You definitely put work on that 650.    Apologies if you weren't happy with how we rode on 16 on the way home.  Just wanted to have some fun with the guys.  When I got to Coshocton, I asked the guys where you went and they said when we took off, you didn't come along.  Apologies if you were offended. 

11 hours ago, DUBIE said:

I've got some great footage on the go pro but as always I have no idea how to upload and post.....im an idiot when it comes to technology. Yeah I'm the guy that has a box full of sd cards...and when one fills up i just go buy another one.hopefully some day I can get a 30min lesson in editing this stuff and posting it. I even downloaded the go pro editor on the computer and can't do shit w it....sry fellas

I know I failed at this for you last time, but I promise I won't fail this time.  I can help you get this footage edited and online.  Let me know if you want to try this again. 

10 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Pauly ur not helping much hehehe did u see His pic ... That's the look prolly he has when reading my post and crushing that mouse :D 

I was almost like a paid wedding photographer for hellmutt group, every where I reached it was right on time for you guys :) 

The only time I saw you was when we were stuck behind a truck :(

Hope you got me blowing you a kiss at least. :lol:

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

The only time I saw you was when we were stuck behind a truck :(

Hope you got me blowing you a kiss at least. :lol:

that was a lucky break, I was thinking I will never get you guys since you guys just have to be different :)  at least once is a good catch. Don't know how the video came out, most likely crappy since I was manual focusing :(

7 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Excellent riding with you man.  You definitely put work on that 650.    Apologies if you weren't happy with how we rode on 16 on the way home.  Just wanted to have some fun with the guys.  When I got to Coshocton, I asked the guys where you went and they said when we took off, you didn't come along.  Apologies if you were offended. 

Thanks!  And nope, bunch of guys with Liter bikes, on the highway . . . you get that Itch and OFF ya go! Its NP man, I understood! :)

I just didnt feel like doing my bikes top speed of 135mph with a "MAYBE" of catching you guys and Risk getting a speeding ticket in Ohio! :)

I also noticed my GPS telling me my distance to home was growing. So I just turned around and started to head home from that point. No hard feelings at all guys!

I Had a fucking Blast. Those Straight Hilly sections, Dude my wimpy HP bike caught some wheelies cresting those hills hahaha Wooooooo! :D

• Casper unpinned this topic