POSTPONED TO RAINDATE!!! unOFFICIAL FALL 2016 EPIC RIDE - SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 11, 2016

DerekClouser

Group You'd like to Ride in  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Please select the group you want to ride in

• Fast
    • MED-Fast
    • MED
    • MED-Slow
    • Slow
    • I'd LEAD the group I selected
    • I'd SWEEP the group I selected
    • Tonik's Hate Group

13 hours ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Oh one thing I wanna add . . .

PLEASE NO WHEELIES!!!

Keep that to a ZERO!!!

(if your reading this) You 2 guys in May, kept doing it and it was annoying, putting other riders in danger (if you wipe you wanna get RAN over?), creating separation between the group, etc. Just dont do it during these big Group rides.  Do that shit when your riding by YOURSELF!

I dont think they've been invited back.

My bike does whoolies every time I take her above 7k rpm. Maybe I shouldn't go on group rides anymore. It's like a 1/2" whoolie but it still counts. [emoji38]
Maybe not everytime but she floats the front everytime.

They would be cruising along, then SLOW way down, forcing me to slow down. Then as I'm like "WTF?" They would pop em' up. Then speed up to catch the rest of the group in front, but then would JAM on the breaks and take a 35mph Corner @ like 30 mph . . . meanwhile I'm maintaining a constant 60-70mph speed, get ready for the corner with a few times I either had to slam on the brakes b4 the apex, or trailbrake very late just to avoid them. You get the picture?  It was breaking up the rhythm/pace for the rest of the group and creating varies Risk factors!

After like the 3rd time, I just backed waaaaay off and let them have their fun and basically became the 2nd "Lead" Rider while Snot was about 4-5 bikes behind me!

Just not cool. Ya dig? :) 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I had a chat with them that was ignored...

Well, it improved some but they did a few more right after the talk. Disrespectful to me and the group.

It made communicating with Hellmutt difficult. Our sena's would disconnect when we were to far apart.

Edited by snot

One chat and then you throw them right the hell out of the group. But I'm a asshole, that may not be your style. I left 5 bikers on the side of I75 once otw to the Dragon.

Edited by Tonik

1 hour ago, snot said:

I think the message was given when we returned by U.P. and Derek.

I just don't want to sit on the side of the road with someone again

Damn.  I'm scared to sign up now.  I might do an accidental whoolie and get my ass kicked by Snot. :)

Edited by Wojo72
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

Damn.  I'm scared to sign up now.  I might do an accidental whoolie and get my ass kicked by Snot. :)

One..... I can see if you thist the throttle a little fast. Over and over and over and over again, no. Warned and still do it over and over again, no.

Or sweep and do what you want ;)

25 minutes ago, 0hi0 said:

In, however the travel schedule hasn't been decided for work yet. 

Wouldnt mind leading, however I'm rusty on the routes. 

And don't post the stinking route! Ha

The route was in the original post...

9 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

He's not a fan of that.  He believes that it's possible for LEO to sit on the route and catch those mach 3 guys. 

Well amongst this group alone I've seen complaints about Sportbike exhaust noise and wheelies.

Now imagine one complainer who lives on the triple nickel. "Them crotch rockets think they own the road, passing on double yellow" blah blah. Now Barney Fife is tired of the complaining and notices his department is a lil short on revenue. But that scenario has NEVER played out...

I'll have my Sena on, sweeping in the back. Seems like this might be a large group. Much better to go the conservative route. 

We have definitely never had cops post up on our routes because we posted them on here. I'd be willing to bet that very few cops even know ordn exists. The idea that the cops are trolling this site looking for our ride route is ridiculous. 

• Upvote 3

• Tonik pinned this topic
  • Casper unpinned this topic