GIVI Tank lock system 3D603 tank bag - 4L

DerekClouser

I just bought this bag and it is awesome. It worked great on the Z1000. Unfortunately, on the new bike, it doesn't work out.  It gets in the way when I try to corner.  

Very gently used bag.  No magnets, no Straps.  Quick disconnect for easy transport.  Like New Condition. Holds quite a bit of stuff for only being 4L. Comes with velcro pouch also that covers window.  

Brand new these are $100-110 + mounting kit (20$/kit).  Will come with the the BF01 mounting kit and BF04 mounting kit.  BF01 is for Suzuki, BF04 is for Kawasaki.    

Make me an offer. Can negotiate transfer.

DSC_0001_zps2cjnjcgt.png

DSC_0002_zpsckgfzy7p.png

DSC_0004smallfile_zpskrevyms0.jpg

DSC_0005_zpsbx4bqqi8.png

DSC_0006_zpsojoecgj2.png

Just now, Wolfman1 said:

That sucks D, you just bought that thing!

Yea, just the tank cap is too far towards the seat on the GSXr so it doesn't work well.  Lisa couldn't put her arms around me while riding because the bag was in the way.  Just was uncomfortable.  Upsetting cause I really liked the bag.

Just now, DerekClouser said:

Yea, just the tank cap is too far towards the seat on the GSXr so it doesn't work well.  Lisa couldn't put her arms around me while riding because the bag was in the way.  Just was uncomfortable.  Upsetting cause I really liked the bag.

The ring lock can be moved underneath the bag, I am assuming you moved it all the way back which moves the bag all the way forward?

1 minute ago, Wolfman1 said:

The ring lock can be moved underneath the bag, I am assuming you moved it all the way back which moves the bag all the way forward?

This bag doesn't have that option unfortunately.  Must be because it's their lower level bag or something.

32 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

That's a nice setup, I normally hate tanks bags but this one intrigues me.

I bought the same bag for the trip to the Gap. It worked out even better than expected. I always held off on buying a tank bag because I was always concerned about how it would impact my movement. No issues at all with this bag and would recommend it for the ST crowd. 

• Upvote 1

@2talltim, let me know if you don't care for it. I have a coworker looking for a larger bag. 

Count me in too lol, looking for one for the new bike...

I has a sad.

Does not work for my bike, the little tank top storage compartment that's already on my bike is like 1/2 " too big for the tank bag to click down into place. I'm sure I could engineer something up to work but would probably look stupid. So on to the next guy $80 to your door that what I paid for it, I'll eat the shipping but thats my $10 ish lesson.

• 4 weeks later...