ITT Win or get BANNED!! Oprah rules.

Tonik

I figured you would be smart enough to look at the two winners posts. Guess I over estimated your intelligence.

Much harder to do when you are banned. I'm not used to looking at the matrix encoded. Make something easy for a change

17 hours ago, ScubaCinci said:

Much harder to do when you are banned. I'm not used to looking at the matrix encoded. Make something easy for a change

17 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Valid point.

18 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Dicks and tits and dicks and tits and dicks and tits and dicks and tits and dicks and tits and dicks and tits and dicks and tits and dicks and tits and dicks and tits and dicks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What do you have to say now bitches? Should I extend your ban one day to make up for the lost day while @Casper the genius fixed tapatalk?

Speak up if I shouldn't. If you are quiet I'll assume you agree to the extension.

Dont f' with the IT peeps.

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

What do you have to say now bitches? Should I extend your ban one day to make up for the lost day while @Casper the genius fixed tapatalk?

Speak up if I shouldn't. If you are quiet I'll assume you agree to the extension.

Dont f' with the IT peeps.

20 hours ago, 2talltim said:

I don't agree you should not !!!! :lol::lol::lol: 

1 hour ago, Casper said:

You know having duplicate accounts is against the rules....... :lol: 

He said he knows that, that's why he doesn't have more than one account. He just has me do his dirty work and post for him. And I agree with him they should be rewarded for exposing the flaw not banned a extra day. It's just one extra day I get dragged into this. :confused:

• Upvote 1

But is it an extra day if he skipped the first day because of the bug?

Another way to look at it is that this was a contest, and the ban was one of two possible prizes. And extra day is a reward!

Then again I'm finding hilarious that he can't post and I can. And he will be at work the next couple days working 12 hours with out Ohio Riders. I know it's driving him crazy. :D

• Upvote 3

Only an hour and a half left until the ban expires and I still have not heard a word from the three stooges. I find that odd, I would have thought that they would have spoke up.

There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one’s own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn’t, but if he was sane he would have to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn’t have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle. “That’s some catch, that Catch-22,” he observed. “It’s the best there is,” Doc Daneeka agreed.

• Tonik unpinned this topic