ITT Win or get BANNED!! Oprah rules.

Tonik

Okay I'm officially back bitches. Even though the Mod-o-saurus unbanned me yesterday I wanted to be a good sport and did a self imposed 24 ban to serve the entire 48 hour that I agreed to when I entered the contest.

And yes I discovered the bug and it was purely by mistake and if the site were in any kind of danger or compromised in any way I would have immediately contacted Ben to tell him what I knew. BUT... opportunities to get under @Tonik's skin don't come around often and I wanted rub it in a little bit before the gig was up. Which I had full confidence in him that he would figure it out on his own. But I knew it was just eating at him till it was resolved so, mission accomplished. :lol: 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I wanted to be a good sport and did a self imposed 24 ban to serve the entire 48 hour that I agreed to when I entered the contest.

You are far more honorable than your cohorts in crime. But still a dick.

7 hours ago, Tonik said:

Yes, it uses a plug in.

Tapatalk hijacks all links posted via TapaTalk and I believe images and uses a url shortener of shorts so that when I view a pic you post with tapatalk or click a link you posted I end up getting one of their bullshit cookies and end up in their bullshit tracking system. The original developer is still with Tapatalk, he is a real dick head. He sold it and his soul to some investment firm that is now focused on monetizing it and generating cash. Part of my hatred is I bought the full version prior to him selling out, so I should be exempt from their shenanigans, but am not.  

I love Tim to death, in a non-homo way, but If I owned this place I would get rid of that crap in a heartbeat.

I can't stand Tapatalk. I wish people would stop using it so I could remove it from the site. 

I would say you certainly have the authority to make that happen.;) Tim might assemble a posse and show up at your house after dark but other than that...

Group vote from site supporters! Participants who vote in the eventual minority are subject to a 48 hour ban :lol:

I can't stand Tapatalk. I wish people would stop using it so I could remove it from the site. 

It's your site man do what you feel you need to do. I personally like it. It's a simple format and all my other forum content is on it so it's all in one place. But if you decide to shit can it, life will go on.

I recall when a certain fellow named Ben was showing me how cool Tapatalk was to use when I met him for the first time at a motorcycle shop near Lancaster when they were having a pig roast in the cold. It was only then that I began to use it. It helps me to keep current on the latest shenanigans the usual suspects are up to. Haha!

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

It only happens once, when you get a new browser or have cleared your cookies.  It drops a cookie as soon as you say no and won't ask again.  Now, if you are privacy conscious and clear cookies each time you exit, or running incognito, it happens every time.

Did I mention Tapatalk sucks?

On 7/13/2016 at 8:14 PM, JackFlash said:

I recall when a certain fellow named Ben was showing me how cool Tapatalk was to use when I met him for the first time at a motorcycle shop near Lancaster when they were having a pig roast in the cold. It was only then that I began to use it. It helps me to keep current on the latest shenanigans the usual suspects are up to. Haha!

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

That was a long time ago, before anyone knew what Tapatalk was doing with data and before they became so intrusive on sites. 

• 1 year later...