ITT Win or get BANNED!! Oprah rules.

Tonik

Ok, it is time for round two incorporating the things we learned from the previous contest.

Pay attention, you may get banned.

Up for grabs is 10K in points, or a 48 hour ban.  Everyone that enters will get a prize.  People that guess the number wrong will get banned for 48 hours.  People that guess the number right will get their share of the 10K.  If two people get the number right, they each get 5K each.  If 10 people get the number right they each get 1K each. If you are the only one to get the correct number you get the full 10K and will be able to get elite Supporter status for free!!

As many of you know I am very particular about how clean and shiny my bike is.  Those that have traveled with me have seen me out at 6AM cleaning the bugs off my bike and making the chrome shine.

So the question is, on my recent 10 day Colorado trip how many times did I get on the bike and drive to a car wash and fully wash the bike.

Hint: I am pretty sure I washed it more times on this trip than @OsuMj has washed her bike this entire season.

1) You may only guess once.  If you guess more than once only your first guess will count.

2) You may post and not be entered in the contest, as long as your post does not contain a guess.

3) Contest ends Saturday afternoon 7/9.  Bannings will be immediate at that time.

You win, and you win, and you win!!!  Everybody wins!!!

200.gif

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

The correct number is "fag".  

How can you defend the equality of gays in one thread, then use them as a derogatory term in another without being a total hypocrite?

Rhetorical question, you can't.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

How can you defend the equality of gays in one thread, then use them as a derogatory term in another without being a total hypocrite?

Rhetorical question, you can't.

Maybe he was just calling you a cigarette? You know resembling one with your skinny ass old man bones

2 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Ok, but when does it end? When does it all end? If all correct answers are awarded equally it must not stop after the first correct guess?

Yea, should have posted that.  It ends Saturday morning the 9th when I get out of bed and get around to it.  No, it doesn not stop at the first correct answer since as you said there could be multiple winners.

Or I could make up a number that no one guessed and ban the lot of you.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yea, should have posted that.  It ends Saturday morning the 9th when I get out of bed and get around to it.  No, it doesn not stop at the first correct answer since as you said there could be multiple winners.

Or I could make up a number that no one guessed and ban the lot of you.

We have given him too much power!  Now we have lost control and his ultimate plan of banning everyone is becoming reality.

• Upvote 3

• Tonik unpinned this topic