Shift suit (black and white) $220

bshultz0930

Selling my shift suit, I'm 5'8" and 155lbs, fit well with a little more room in the belly area. It's got s little rash on the left knee but nothing damaging. Right leg zipper is stuck down. Shoot me a PM for my number. Asking $220 obo. I'd rather drive and meet you half way then ship this thing. I'm at work right now, but when I get home I'll get the actual suit size.

image.jpeg

15 hours ago, ktmdirtryder said:

I'm interested.  I'm 6' 185lbs.  I usually wear a 44.  Think it'd be too small?

It might be okay if you're not wearing a back/chest protector, but it really depends on the brand.   I am about your size, and I have owned 44's that were baggy on me in places.  A 42 would probably have been perfect ...from that manufacturer.

I am 6' 1" and was sponsored and worked for SHIFT.  Had this exact style suit and they fit exactly like an AStar.  For reference, I am 185lbs and the suit fits me like a glove in the 44/54.  Great suit, built extremely well and wish it was a 44/54 and I'd buy it.  For anyone that needs to try this on forst, they tend to run true to size.  Remember, cannot be baggy and will only feel comfortable in the attack position - NOT STANDING UP!  If it is tight in the crotch and nether regions, act like a baseball catcher and extend your arms out in front of you while squatted.  This will feel better and the way the suit was designed.

Good luck on the sale!

• Upvote 2

• Tonik locked this topic