Just at thought

HeavyDuty

21 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

It took me being a Christian to embrace atheism. I don't know if there is a god, or not. I just know that if he does exist, I want to watch him choke on a fiery crucifix while I eat popcorn and masturbate. 

Also, there is no "magic" to water refraction or why you love micro brews. It's pretty basic shit, and you should say ten Hail Marys while genuflecting with a prophet on your back as penance for your sins against nature. 

Well I've had my issues with "Religion", but you just threw down the gauntlet. 

That is some fighting words to the brain washed! Now I'll just sit back to see who can/will match wits with you. 

I'd say pass the popcorn, but I know you haven't washed your hands...

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others...

We're just all lowly servants to the government who is trying to divide us to take even more control.

When the minorities wake up and realize that democrats are worse for their own good than republicans, things might get better.

Yeah, it's going to suck to have to go get a job, but to have a job and not rely on redistribution of wealth as means of surviving.

also, fuck republicans.

11 hours ago, Tonik said:

What about this, should the government be able to force churches to recognize and accommodate transgenders?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/church-sues-iowa-stop-application-transgender-rules-40357882

Everyone's accepted as they are... + people demanding  acceptance for not accepting themselves, what could go wrong.

Who's been to Thailand? where do their ladyboys go? 

But wait... there are a dozen types of metric systems, while only two worthy inch systems; SAE and whitworth. (Ok, more in British plumbing specs.)

Not to mention metric is based on speed of light, which keeps changing, dang it...

• 2 weeks later...

The Army, Air Force, Marine Corps and Navy must set up a bureaucracy — dubbed the Service Central Coordination Cell — to guide commanders overseeing sex change transitions.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/14/pentagon-issues-sex-change-manual-allows-extended-/

The Service Central Coordination Cell, or SCCC, will include medical, legal and personnel management workers to give “expert advice and assistance to commanders with regard to service by transgender service members.”

Another step toward terminal granularity.