Motorcycle specific GPS

Connie14

Does anyone have any suggestions for a motorcycle specific GPS?  I have been using my phone and a Garmin car GPS on the bike.  The Garmin has been acting up.   They don't tend to hold up well on a motorcycle.

I picked up a old ass tomtom rider one to replace my car Garmin I was using. I knew it was dated and had its line of issues but I wanted to se how I liked it before I dropped big money on a newer one. It has all the basic functions the newer ones have like blue tooth to the sena and preplanned trips upload. But I find I don't like it for many reasons. I still go to my phone 99% of the time. I keep it on my bike as a back up and or a secondary unit but don't use it much.

I have a Nuvi in a SWMotech weatherproof pouch on my bike for now, but it doesn't BT to my Sena and far too dim to see in direct sunlight.  I'm going to buy a Zumo660 soon, which should solve those problems.  Read a lot of good about all the Zumo model Garmins,  so it really just depends on the features you want out of your GPS and how much you want to spend

5 hours ago, Hellmutt said:

so it really just depends on the features you want out of your GPS and how much you want to spend

This is how I feel about it. Any iof the motorcycle specific ones are good now. So pick tour features. For me the huge one would be the ability to create routes in a computer, then transfer them over. Preferably from google maps.

• Upvote 1