Parking at WNF - Secure?

ScubaCinci

I have parked and camped around Dorr run and never had a problem with any one messing with my camp. But I have heard stories of people having problems at the Monday creek trailhead parking. If you that worried about it, both Williams and Beagly's campgrounds offer parking for just a few bucks but being a holiday weekend I don't think I would want to do that, they are usually packed. I know most people are a little more sensitive that I am when it comes to trusting people but I'd park at the trail head and make sure things aren't a easy target and don't worry about it.

Good to know, thanks Tim. I more worry about someone stealing (or trying to) steal the Kendon trailer than anything. I would never leave valuables in the car and a broken window, while shitty, is repairable at a relatively low cost. It's a Honda so no high-end components to rip into although I do have a friend whose catalytic converter was stolen off of her Honda Element in the parking garage of her workplace last year! Apparently there are some relatively precious metals in there that they sell off for scrap.

I've been riding there for over 25 years and have never had a problem.  That being said, I also don't leave anything to chance or in a position to be tempting.  My friend has had that problem on the Hatfield-McCoy, but his dumb ass Bro-in-Law left a flip phone plugged in and glowing