Anyone selling a reliable used car around $5k

Tpoppa

I know a young single mom that is trying to get re-established.  Her car just gave up and she is needing something soon.

Anyone know of a good reliable used car around $5k.  A small SUV would be ideal, but anything good will do. 

• 2 weeks later...

If she didn't find anything, I have a 2004 camry in excellent condition.  Bought last year off original owner....every bit of maintenance recorded, needs NOTHING.  Even brake fluid was changed regularly along with oil, trans fluid and coolant.  New tires and newer battery, air blows cold.  No rust, interior looks new.  4700.00

40 minutes ago, 330racing said:

If she didn't find anything, I have a 2004 camry in excellent condition.  Bought last year off original owner....every bit of maintenance recorded, needs NOTHING.  Even brake fluid was changed regularly along with oil, trans fluid and coolant.  New tires and newer battery, air blows cold.  No rust, interior looks new.  4700.00

I'll suggest it.  How many miles?

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Carwhore said:

Not sure if still looking. I have a 03 Pontiac Grand am ram air with 94k miles. Trans rebuilt at 90k. Still has warranty. Ice cold ac, no leaks. On cl for 3950.

Or price 350004cfa2b08d08b36128374cc17e983b27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kind of want to relive my high school and college days. My GAGT was bitchin! :lol: