Euro Bike Night Grandview Yard 28 June 16

Vagabound

I'm hoping to be there, probably around the same time if so. Silver Bonneville, black/blue/orange HJC logo helmet with shaved head underneath. Pretty easy to recognize :) 

I live maybe two miles away. 

• Upvote 1

I've been trying to make it over for one of these from Springfield all season and finally made it happen! Cool to see another Aprilia rider there 0hi0. Lots of beautiful bikes, bumped into a couple old friends. Best bike night I've been to in a LONG time!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, what said:

What the hell, I must have been on an off night. Was a bunch of stuffy bimmer riders who wouldn't look at you if you weren't wearing a propeller hat when I went a few weeks ago.

Did I mention how awesome that BSA was? That crowd doesn't stay late, must go early. 

Edited by 0hi0

12 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Beamer. "Bimmer" is reserved for cars. Either way, both variants require you to be a complete douchebag at all times. 

I will cast generalizations on groups of motorcycle riders and/or people in whichever way I choose, thank you very much.