Saturday (or Sunday?), July 2/3 ride

jacobhawkins

2 hours ago, whaler said:

You should take your own advise!

corner one 70 mph straight, corner 2 90 mph straight, corner 3 110 mph sustained until next stop or car.

?

But I'm riding with riders (you and wolfman1) that I feel confident won't get pulled in by my pace.  If I ever feel that someone right behind me is out of control, I'd slow my pace to avoid pulling them into a corner beyond my comfort level for them.  

17 hours ago, whaler said:

You should take your own advise!

corner one 70 mph straight, corner 2 90 mph straight, corner 3 110 mph sustained until next stop or car.

?

So true, lol!  I ride my own ride, so it doesn't really affect me any, as long as you don't mind waiting for my slow ass!

I had an excellent time with all you guys. I was definitely the new guy in the group, but it was great to meet everyone. And thanks for the pointers and tips for me to make improvements in my riding. It was an awesome route jacob! Can't wait to join in on another group ride, as long as I'm able. 

• Upvote 2

Warren it was nice to meet you. Hope to ride with you again. Maybe next time we can ride to meet spot together. Give me a little more heads up is all

Its hard to catch somthing the flies off as you zip past me into the lead lol. But it was great meeting you as well! Thanks for the tip in the corners. And ill do my best to catch your gear bud, better zip tie it next time 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, durk said:

Warren it was nice to meet you. Hope to ride with you again. Maybe next time we can ride to meet spot together. Give me a little more heads up is all

It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I didn't know I was able to get off work untill that Friday night, but next time I'll definitely give ya more of a heads up!