Mr. And Mrs. Tonik's epic trip.

Tonik

11 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I thought you were shipping your bike back and flying home?

Changed that. Cut out Utah and Vegas, that gave us more time in Colorado. Veey happy with that decision. Decided that a few weeks ago.

Starting to piss me off that I cant set the cruise at 90.

• Upvote 1

Made it to Cameron MO, north of KC.  Went around the city to avoid rush hour. Nice country trek. Dome of Hate had to kick in hard. Blasting east across 36 there was a massive storm coming down from the north.

Just got checked in and blamo it hit. Massive rain, wind and hail.

Tomorrows target is Ft Wayne IN. Going to avoid all the major cities.

Attach1810_20160630_200853.jpg

Edited by Tonik
Casper sucks.
  • Upvote 1

Blasting across 36 and this pick up passes me at 85 in a 65. Not a good idea on a holiday weekend. So I cranked it up and tucked in about a half a mile back. Sure enough, 60 miles later he got tagged.

It was fun while it lasted.

Trailed a guy in a Nissan coming back through KY from the gap. We were doing about a 95 pace for about a hour till I needed gas then I was pissed that I would loose my blocker as I call them. Got my gas and got back on the freeway and trooper had him pulled over about 3 miles up. Kinda felt sorry for him till he passed me again 8 or 10 miles later and it was on again till he exited the freeway 20 miles up. Goodtimes

12 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Trailed a guy in a Nissan coming back through KY from the gap. We were doing about a 95 pace for about a hour till I needed gas then I was pissed that I would loose my blocker as I call them. Got my gas and got back on the freeway and trooper had him pulled over about 3 miles up. Kinda felt sorry for him till he passed me again 8 or 10 miles later and it was on again till he exited the freeway 20 miles up. Goodtimes

Did you see the jack knifed suburban with the car trailer in the median on 75? It was carnage. I came through right after it happened. The cables in the median kept them from hitting oncoming traffic.

Did you see the jack knifed suburban with the car trailer in the median on 75? It was carnage. I came through right after it happened. The cables in the median kept them from hitting oncoming traffic.

You must have been right behind me. I was literally there when it happend. Cuisine along and all of a sudden everyone's brake lights came on. Heard a Bang and seen dust flying in the air a few hundred yards ahead of me. I came to a stop a then heard screechig tires behind me and said fuck this I'm not getting sandwiched. Got over to the right sholder and rolled down to see what happened and seen 15 people headed towards the suv and there guy at the suv yelling "were ok, everyone is ok". I dialed 911 and they said they had already recieved multiple calls. There was nothing I could do so I went around everyone that was stopped and motored on. You had to be only minutes behind me

17 hours ago, Tonik said:

Made it to Cameron MO, north of KC.  

Tomorrows target is Ft Wayne IN.

Where are you stopping in IL?  I could meet you for lunch, anywhere at all near St Louis all the way to Springfield, IL.  Unfortunately, I would have to cage it with my daughter.

2 hours ago, Tigerpaw said:

Where are you stopping in IL?  I could meet you for lunch, anywhere at all near St Louis all the way to Springfield, IL.  Unfortunately, I would have to cage it with my daughter.

Dang, too late. Already past there..almost to Ft Wayne.

2 hours ago, mango_sv said:

Did ya go to Rack & Helen's for some food?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

No, we are wore out man. Walked next door to Richards for chicken.

On 6/26/2016 at 0:54 PM, 2talltim said:

Wait? Is it raining in that picture? Did you leave the Dome of Hate at home due to the Mrs. going?

Did you see the weather after we left? One day behind us massive rains...road closures and floods....from Denver thru Kansas...IL, IN and now OH.

Blow me.

• Upvote 1