ITT You win 5,000 points, or you get BANNED!!

Tonik

1 hour ago, Idiot said:

for proof:  there's reasons they don't race down that mountain!

My theory is the way I ride. I am much more aggressive uphill than down. So I was throttle on between the switchbacks. Going down I was just engine braking in second. So much soother.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Idiot said:

Doesn't he have until tomorrow?

I dunno I've been cooped up in a hospital since last Tuesday and lacking sleep so it was the first thing I could think to even insult about 

• Upvote 1

It's time to ban someone!!

Our second place winner, who gets 5K points is zx3vfr.  @zx3vfr

And our grand prize winner, who gets banned for 48 hours starting right now is Idiot.

Let's all congratulate and insult our Resident Village @Idiot keeping in mind we can say anything we want and he can't respond!!

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Do their posts' account status only indicate banned on perma-bans? That's no fun

Not sure, but I can see it. If the ban I gave him works like I think it does then he can't even access the site while logged in.

cc @Idiot

Screenshot_20160703-162402.png

On June 26, 2016 at 6:57 PM, snot said:

This is the only forum that you have to beg to get banned.... All the others you just insult someone and you're gone. Here you insult someone and you get rep.

But asking for rep gives you neg rep. 

So please don't say my name because my dad wrecked my bike now it LBTS GLWS while flapping my arms going $1.80 Down the highway because someone was sucking a midget at a bonfire asking Casper WTF...

Holy shit. I think you just described almost ten years of OR history in one post. :bow: 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, OsuMj said:

For ducks sake @Tonik, Ive banned maybe 3 people (probably all spammers) in the YEARS that I've been mod and you waltz in here and have a contest for it.

:lol:

You have to make your own opportunities. The next contest will be soon. I learned a lot on this one, and have a plan forming.

I bet I get to ban a dozen or more people with this one.

• Upvote 1

Hey, @Casper  He still has his 24 warning points, I removed the restriction...so he should be un-banned.  But I can't figure out how to remove the warning points.  I set them to expire today at 9:30AM.  Take a peek and let me know what I am doing wrong for future reference. TIA.

• Tonik unpinned this topic