Looking for the SV1000S in Leesburg

OhioBob

So, who rides the SV1000S or knows who rides the SV1000S in Leesburg, Ohio.

just wondering.

Looking for other local sporty riders in my neighborhood.

Ride Hard or else What's the point.

OhioBob

• 1 month later...

Nobody?  Come on someone knows the guy (or gal).  I am looking for local riding buddies.  I am usually a lone wolf, because I can ride my pace and not worry about others falling behind or wrecking trying to keep up, etc., but other times I wish I had a group/crew to enjoy these great twisty roads in Southern Ohio with.

Edited by OhioBob

5 hours ago, Bad324 said:

Despite this being OhioRiders....only a small portion of the motorcycle riding individuals in this state are aware and participate on this board

200_s.gif

Very true statement.  I have met several over just the last year and none of them had ever heard of OhioRiders.net.  So, sad.  All we can do is keep spreading the word.

Ride Hard or what's the point.

OhioBob

• Upvote 2

OB:  Problem is you're located about equi-distant from the OR folk in either NKY, C-bus or Cinti.  It's hard for me to justify riding 2 hours over to SE Ohio to ride the good stuff when I can be in NKY in 20 min.  If you ever git REAL LONELY, shoot me a message if you're interested in rolling south into KY.  We could meet somewhere between you and me (extreme SW Hamilton Cty).  I just got back from a hot ride of over 200 miles today down toward Mt Olivet.