Need to get some tires mounted and balanced in the Maineville/Mason area. Suggestions?

Giff74

I'm about to order new tires and I haven't convinced myself to invest in a balancer or set of tire spoons from this decade. Truth be told I haven't even got a set of Pit Bull jacks yet. So, I've got to pay someone to mount these tires. I'm about 5 minutes from Kings Island in the Maineville/Mason area. Can someone suggest a shop on this side of town that won't gouge for 15 minutes worth of work.

Thanks, Giff

18 minutes ago, Giff74 said:

Sorry, I'm new here. Is Ryan Hoblick a local forum member I should look up? 

So @Hoblick is a member here. Bit north of you but not much and worth it. He can also sort out your suspension if you are not happy with it. And build killer mustangs. Me mentioning him might make him pop in. Or send him a PM.

https://ohioriders.net/index.php?/profile/9117-hoblick/&wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjMxMDMwLCJpZF8yIjo2MzkyMTV9

That link will take you to his profile, then hit the pencil to send a PM.

Edited by Tonik

30 minutes ago, Tonik said:

So @Hoblick is a member here. Bit north of you but not much and worth it. He can also sort out your suspension if you are not happy with it. And build killer mustangs. Me mentioning him might make him pop in. Or send him a PM.

https://ohioriders.net/index.php?/profile/9117-hoblick/&wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjMxMDMwLCJpZF8yIjo2MzkyMTV9

That link will take you to his profile, then hit the pencil to send a PM.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

@Giff74

Not trying to take business from Hoblick, but Marysville is a LONG WAY to drive to get tires mounted.  Can't remember if I already mentioned the AFJ Race Shop in Cincinnati, but they're gonna be your best deal for mounting in the area.  If you want close to you, try Cadre Cycles on Deerfield Rd.  They have a great rep for quality service, but I have no idea what their mounting fees are.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2016 at 2:12 PM, Giff74 said:

I'm about to order new tires and I haven't convinced myself to invest in a balancer or set of tire spoons from this decade. Truth be told I haven't even got a set of Pit Bull jacks yet. So, I've got to pay someone to mount these tires. I'm about 5 minutes from Kings Island in the Maineville/Mason area. Can someone suggest a shop on this side of town that won't gouge for 15 minutes worth of work.

Thanks, Giff

And as a side note.. it's far more work than just 15 minutes worth of work.