SOLD: 2005 Triumph Sprint ST

Anden

Yep selling my motorcycle it's something I've been wrestling with for a couple months. I love this thing but to not get out and put miles on it is a sin.

Triumph Sprint ST 2005 fresh brakes tires have one season on them rear is just starting to square. 

Milage

Side paniers, top box, tank bag, tank bra, all Triumph. Also have a front stand, battery tender and oil filter to go with. 

$4100

20150502_134102_zpsmkc93gam.jpg

20150314_183946_zpsyuttotlh.jpg

Triumph mesh jacket with wind/rain liner. $50

Triumph mesh riding pants. Padded knee and hip. Fit 34 waist $50

Triumph adventure jacket with liner $75

Alpine stars leather GP jacket $200

Heated vest $?

Sidi boots fit Nike size 11.5 shoe $100

Sidi gloves xl $50

Rain gear $?

Sena SMH 10 $100

Shark Vision R helmet size large only worn a few times but am still riding. $150

Will add pics and stuff throughout the day and when I get home. 

I got it with maybe 4k and that was 3 years ago. Demo bike at Joe's , which is why I have all the accessories. Previous owners work schedule blows and his wife has MS. So not much riding for him. My work schedule and having a handicapped kid keeps me from putting any real miles on it. 

So now I'm thinking late lunch somewhere in Southern Ohio/Kentucky  tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Anden said:

So now I'm thinking late lunch somewhere in Southern Ohio/Kentucky  tomorrow. 

I'd join ya on that ride, but I'll be working on my daughter's Blazer all afternoon.  Ride safe bro

• Upvote 1

Yes, those are low miles. I see the britrider link on your sig - did you go to the Triumph rally at Salt Fork? I was there, but left around 11:00 Saturday morning when it looked like the weather wouldn't clear. Rode back to Columbus on my Bonne in the rain. 

8 hours ago, waynesworld said:

Yes, those are low miles. I see the britrider link on your sig - did you go to the Triumph rally at Salt Fork? I was there, but left around 11:00 Saturday morning when it looked like the weather wouldn't clear. Rode back to Columbus on my Bonne in the rain. 

Unfortunately I did not make it out. We had a graduation party that weekend. Understand everyone had a good time though. 

Unfortunately I did not make it out. We had a graduation party that weekend. Understand everyone had a good time though. 

It was good, except the weather. Met a lot of nice people.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

DO IT !!!!!

8 minutes ago, Anden said:

11,477 right now can't edit first post for some reason.

No was telling tim to DO IT !!!! as in BUY IT!!!...LOL

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...