Ducati Experience Tour (Demo Days)

Iron Pony

Pony Powersports would like to cordially invite you to our Ducati Experience Tour (demo days) on July 8-10 @ our dealership. We will have the following bikes fueled up and ready for you to test ride all three days: (4) Multistrada 1200S, (2) XDiavel, (1) XDiavel S, (1) Diavel Carbon, (1) Monster 1200R, (1) Monster 821, (2) 959 Panigale, (1) Hypermotard Strada, (1) Hypermotard & (2) Scramblers. *All riders and passengers must be 21 years or older and wear proper riding attire that includes DOT approved helmet, over the ankle closed-toe shoes, jacket, gloves and eye protection. All riders must also present a valid motorcycle endorsement. We look forward to seeing you on the best DUC days of Summer @ Pony Powersports July 8-10. 

Capture1.PNG

1 minute ago, Hellmutt said:

Thankfully I'll be at MidO's Vintage Days that weekend and can avoid this lustful enablement - GLWS LBTS

ffs, I'll be missing vintage days and/or ducati demo due to out-of-town work. blah. 

I'm totally going to try to make it...I've really wanted to ride the Multistrada, Xdiavel S and wouldn't mind giving the hypermotard a spin.

What are the times for each day (if other than IP store hours) and how many rides per rider (Yamaha limits 3)?