June 18 saturday NEO to SEO

NinjaDoc

42 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Bah, ur Z ain't getting any love due to the V :) 

I got beat up yesterday with the heat, Deep Gravel and wet rocky two track. I tried to stay hydrated:D

V-Strom%20River%20run.jpg

• Upvote 2

Last stop before home, safe so far

had a great ride, nice to meet you all. Derek whaler thx for stopping by. it was fun and hope all u guys reached home safe and chugging a cold beer by now. 

Edited by NinjaDoc

Good seeing everyone. Almost exactly 300 miles total  

Sorry to whoever I cut off leaving the gas station (if I did cut you off, couldn't tell). I thought we were leaving in two separate groups and I was trying to get out with my group. My bad. 

Thanks for a great ride @NinjaDoc. That was fun. 

Thanks @Tpoppa for the pointers. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Casper said:

Good seeing everyone. Almost exactly 300 miles total  

Sorry to whoever I cut off leaving the gas station (if I did cut you off, couldn't tell). I thought we were leaving in two separate groups and I was trying to get out with my group. My bad. 

Thanks for a great ride @NinjaDoc. That was fun. 

Thanks @Tpoppa for the pointers. 

You were fine, I was waiting for you, but wanted to get out because the cars were stopped letting us out.

• Upvote 1

Great ride everyone.  Sorry we didn't tag on longer, Nivin @NinjaDoc.  We wanted to visit the crash site from my accident in 2014 and it was the other direction.  

@dpgasser Sorry to hear about what happened.  Glad you are okay.  Hope the bike is okay also. 

Great ride for myself, personally.  Got to ride with some guys I haven't in a while which was awesome.  420 or so miles in total with Red Iron wings to end it!

@Casper ur welcome, hopefully we get to ride more this season. This ride was slightly faster than what I wanted to be. The problem is I completely enjoy that, but want to set the "brain button a bit lower" to get used to a lower pace and enjoy more sights and sounds and also to explore more roads and places. but have to admit, speed is addicting. 

@ricer1 thank you, I always try to hit a different route every ride we go. It's kinda boring to keep doing the same route all the time when we have so many good roads around. 

@DerekClouser ah no problem, u guys always go way south west and it. Ends up being a huge ride for me to join u guys. But one hillbilly hotdog ride I want to tag along. How did u know about dpg? U ran into him down south 800 something? 

Edited by NinjaDoc

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

@Casper ur welcome, hopefully we get to ride more this season. This ride was slightly faster than what I wanted to be. The problem is I completely enjoy that, but want to set the "brain button a bit lower" to get used to a lower pace and enjoy more sights and sounds and also to explore more roads and places. but have to admit, speed is addicting. 

@ricer1 thank you, I always try to hit a different route every ride we go. It's kinda boring to keep doing the same route all the time when we have so many good roads around. 

@DerekClouser ah no problem, u guys always go way south west and it. Ends up being a huge ride for me to join u guys. But one hillbilly hotdog ride I want to tag along. How did u know about dpg? U ran into him down south 800 something? 

@ricer1 had mentioned it to me in a group text we had about organizing our part of the ride... Hope all is okay with him/bike

• 4 weeks later...

and i missed all the pics posted by @DerekClouser Very nice derek and thx for taking the effort to do those. Its not the physcial part but the mental part to unhook from the ride+adrenaline and try to take pics and at times loosing the groove and having to restart and get back in rythm of riding. I feel like i ride so much better and more focused when i am not carrying the go pro etc . but certainly miss the pics and videos once i get home 

and punk hope your gear fixed by now. 

29 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Parts came in yesterday. Starts getting put back together tomorrow. What a boring summer so far.

I'm making it to a lot of dog shows so there's that. (Our dog did get an Owner Handler Best In Show last weekend though.)

What kind of dog?