June 18 saturday NEO to SEO

NinjaDoc

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Why not just meet at the gas station then? 

was just worried if there will be enough space for bikes in case derek and company was also meeting up. Might get congested.  Plus if in the parking lot less chance of people going back into store again and again for loo break or snacks etc :) time saving always haha

PS I am completely okay with the gas station itself.  As of now not many bikes coming anyways so we will be okay 

Edited by NinjaDoc

2 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

was just worried if there will be enough space for bikes in case derek and company was also meeting up. Might get congested.  Plus if in the parking lot less chance of people going back into store again and again for loo break or snacks etc :) time saving always haha

PS I am completely okay with the gas station itself.  As of now not many bikes coming anyways so we will be okay 

I don't really care either way. Was just curious. 

Doc not sure how much of 260 you plan to ride, but it is closed a bit north of 26. Yesterday I took 800 to 26 south then was gonna run 260 north back to 145 but ran into a road closed sign. I did not run the detour, I just took 537? Back to 26 and ran back into Woodsfield. 

8 minutes ago, durk said:

Doc not sure how much of 260 you plan to ride, but it is closed a bit north of 26. Yesterday I took 800 to 26 south then was gonna run 260 north back to 145 but ran into a road closed sign. I did not run the detour, I just took 537? Back to 26 and ran back into Woodsfield. 

Thanks for the heads up @durk the north side was getting pavedlast I saw it. Will avoid going that far south. ... And dang teachers and summer breaks and riding all the time :D 

Just now, NinjaDoc said:

Thanks for the heads up @durk the north side was getting pavedlast I saw it. Will avoid going that far south. ... And dang teachers and summer breaks and riding all the time :D 

What sucks though is I can't ride with you guys Saturday. I have to go to a sticking 4h meeting for parents. I hate when being a parent gets in the way of riding. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Idiot said:

Just a heads up - the roads around Cambridge and New Concord might be busier than usual on Saturday.  Cambridge is hosting their 13th annual National Road Bike Show and Rib fest on saturday

thanks for the head up, will avoid going that direction. hopefully can pass along new concord easy

1 hour ago, DerekClouser said:

@NinjaDoc  Nivin, what time do you think you'll be at the FuelMart in New Concord??

by around 10:30 am

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Still waiting on my plate..... LOL

booo .. may be the VFR can get some sunlight, unless u want to play pool with a 2K bounty bet.

Just now, NinjaDoc said:

thanks for the head up, will avoid going that direction. hopefully can pass along new concord easy

by around 10:30 am

booo .. may be the VFR can get some sunlight, unless u want to play pool with a 2K bounty bet.

VFR is plated up, no insurance still, I dont want to put many miles on his bike while hes trying to sell it.

18 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

is that offer open to anyone?

haha I was indicating brian's offer for table and 2K :) 

I seen you scavenge the boards for an opponent in pool haha , every day u are getting more like tom cruise " u feel the need...need for speed" " u ike to play pool with the color of money

17 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I'll let tony play for me for that 2k.

Sent from my iPhone.

me too :D

• Upvote 1

Sup guys, thinking about joining you folks.

I think you guys should remember me? You know, the dude with the dance moves in the Epic ride video?

Ninja I do believe I was in your group for that ride.... I just want to know if the pace will be pretty much that of how it was at Epic ride.

I just need to do an oil change in the am and if I  can get squared away with that, I'm in.

46 minutes ago, Anselm Dewar said:

Sup guys, thinking about joining you folks.

I think you guys should remember me? You know, the dude with the dance moves in the Epic ride video?

Ninja I do believe I was in your group for that ride.... I just want to know if the pace will be pretty much that of how it was at Epic ride.

I just need to do an oil change in the am and if I  can get squared away with that, I'm in.

Hi ace, i remember you. But I was unfortunately not able to ride that day. I guess U prolly were in one of the medium groups. Will be similar to that mostly. Pace will be nice easy and quick, not super fast (aka Mach retard) , and I only speed up in good clean corners and not in blind or crest or heavy traffic and also just 10 above speed limit in straight sections  etc. if you have at least couple of seasons of twisty riding experience you will do fine. If this is your first season of ride in twisty roads probably think twice. 

Edited by NinjaDoc

49 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

In. I've a new bike to break in. See y'all fuckers in the morning

Now this just got more interesting :) 

32 minutes ago, Wolfman1 said:

All you hooligans be safe tomorrow! I will be on 2 wheels as well, the human powered kind!  Going to hit up some trails with the family.

Have a great time @Wolfman1 

see  you all in fuel mart at new concord at 10:30 

201 W Main St
New Concord, OH  43762
United States