• FULL SIZE BED - 8 FOOT
  • EXTENDED CAB - rear seat folds down for cargo
  • BED LINER - plastic insert + rubberized bed mat
  • 5 LITER ENGINE = 302 cu.in.
  • NEW BATTERY
  • FREE lockable ALUMINUM TOPPER w/ ladder rack - missing a window
  • GOOD TREAD on tires. 
  • ALUMINUM RUNNING BOARDS - FULL LENGTH

This truck has been unused for 10 years.  It ran when I parked it.

The starter was giving me troubles and the ignition switch is worn

out.  I replaced the starter relay but that did not solve the problem.

You get a click but nothing else.  I popped a new battery in it because

I thought I was going to get it running again, but I decided I really don't

want to bother with it and thought I would just sell it to get it out of my

driveway.  If I have to get it running to sell it, I'm going to ask $2000.

If you are handy and want to put a starter on it and give it a go, this may

be a nice project for you.  This vehicle has some termites, so if you want

a bodywork project or already have the know how and equipment, you

can make this a nice truck.  The interior is undamaged but needs a good

cleaning.  Plastics have deteriorated with age.  There is a small crack

at the bottom corner of the windshield on the driver's side.  I don't know

how it got there other than from being closed up tight in the summer heat.

PM me for more information.  I'll send you my cell number.  

Photos have now been posted below.

This truck is located in Newark, Ohio.  I would be willing

to allow you to put a starter on it in my driveway.  I have jacks.  Provide me

with the invoice and I'll reimburse you for your cost of the starter IF once

it is installed AND the engine cranks (no reason it shouldn't)  you do not

want the vehicle.  The labor is on you.  You will have to perform this work

when I am home.  You may just want to tow or trailer it home.

EDIT : 

This vehicle has 195,000 miles on it.

This is my first posting.  I wanted to

give OhioRiders first opportunity and

want to avoid a Craigslist posting if I

can.  If you or anyone you know may

be interested in this vehicle, contact

me.  If I post it elsewhere, I'll likely ask

a higher amount on that posting.  I just

want to get it out of my way.  It's blocking

my garage door.

Thanks for reading. 

- Jack

Edited by JackFlash
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By CephasGT
      One owner, clean title in hand. Track only. Stock motor. 20,990 miles.

The time has come for me to face the reality that getting back on the track isn't in the cards. So I'm selling my baby, a 2004 R6 that I bought brand new in September of 04 and have ridden every mile since.

It hasn't been babied by any stretch of the imagination, but it has been obsessively maintained. Runs like the day it was new, only stronger. Routinely dyno'd at over 100hp at the wheel. From commutes, to exploring the twisties in Kentucky, to drag races and track days, this bike has always taken everything I threw at her and come back asking for more. Zero mechanical malfunctions in all the time I've owned her.

Always used Motul 300V oil and RBF600 brake fluid, changed more often than my socks. Only the finest of distilled waters in the cooling system. Suspension only has two days on the track since it was last serviced. The paint is pockmarked from going fast, and there's a little rash on the right lower from a teensy low-side at Grattan a bunch of years ago. Otherwise, the bike has always been rubber-side up.

Would make an excellent first track day bike, or novice racer, or endurance race machine. Fully safety-wired, never leaked a drop of anything, and always passed tech with flying colors. Comes with an absurd number of spares, Pit Bull front and rear stands, aluminum loading ramps, a rain suit, and even a service manual. You're a couple sets of fresh tires away from driving directly to the track with this thing in your trailer.

Mods include:

Suspension and Brakes
      Elka 3-way rear shock Stock forks with GP Suspension cartridge kit Suspension built, serviced, and tuned by Matt Carr, sprung for 190lb rider Tapered roller bearings in the headset Ohlins linear steering damper Galfer SS braided brake hoses EBC pads
      Powertrain
      Dynojet PCIII USB with custom tune Leo Vince SBK carbon and titanium exhaust Factory Pro +4 ignition advance Factory Pro Superflare velocity stacks Graves slide stops and AIS blockoff plates BMC Race filter Shorai LFX battery Custom 1/4 turn throttle mod
      Drivetrain
      DID 520 chain AFAM and DID sprockets (-1 front, +0, +1, and +2 rears with carriers) Two extra sets of wheels
      Bodywork
      Catalyst Composites bodywork with custom paint and graphics Woodcraft rearsets, case covers, frame sliders Puig clear DB windscreen Graves fairing stay Pazzo shorty levers

• By Xsr900Rider
      I have a like new 2016 Yamaha xsr900 I’m looking to sell. It has just over 3,000 miles(mileage may go up as I ride it). I am throwing in all my riding gear and stuff for the bike.  I’m not able to get out and ride enough to justify the payment so it is time to let it go.

Riding Gear
      size 46 black Joe Rocket jacket leather and textile
      2 pair leather riding gloves
      size 47 Sidi riding boots
      scorpion Hemet and scena headset 

Bike accessories 
      moto demic fly screen
      r&g radiator gaurd
      r&g block off plate for rear pegs
      still have stock rear pegs
      rear tailbag
      rear stand

I will work on getting pictures of everything and need to make sure I know my payoff before posting the asking price. I just wanted to get it on here for anyone interested.

• By redkow97
      This crowd might be more apt to appreciate a pristine low mileage 454.   Belongs to my friend Lisa, who lives in Charlotte, but does get up to Ohio periodically to visit family - especially if anyone is seriously interested in this.
      https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/1992-chevy-c2500-silverado/6351445481.html
      I have no idea if her price is crazy high ($10,000 for a 25 yr old truck?), but it's in amazing condition for its age, and could practically be a show vehicle if you were into that, or it could pull a boat or whatever else you wanted it to do...
    • By Hollywood33
      2014 Ram 1500 Big Horn
      Mint condition inside and out. 59,000 miles. Perfectly clean and well documented Carfax. This has been my baby and it has been meticulously cared for. It has thousands of dollars in upgrades and was built right, no corners were cut. It is the perfect moto truck, as it is extremely off-road capable and still tows on the pavement like a champ. Will haul the dirt bikes in the bed up into the hills at Hatfield and tow the enclosed trailer with the track bikes to Mid O.
      Factory Options
      5.7 liter Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 8.4 inch Uconnect media center, full center console, tow package with factory trailer brake controller, spray in bed liner, remote start, heated seats, heated steering wheel, fold down floor for rear of cab, rotary shifter, blue tooth, home link, etc. Probably a lot more that I'm forgetting.
      Aftermarket Options
      18" Black Rhino wheels, 34" Copper ST MAXX tires, Bilstein ride height adjustable shocks in front (currently lifted 2.75 inches in the front and 1 inch in the rear), Black OEM Mopar badges, Rough Country bull bar, Magnaflow exhaust, tinted windows.
      Listed for $25,800 right now on craigsllist, but I'll tell you right now I will work on that substantially with any Ohio Riders member. I know of multiple banks/financing companies that will give you a loan to buy from a private seller and interest rates are extremely low right now. If you need help with that, just ask. Of course I will always take cash money as well!
      Truck is located in Columbus. I also drive back and forth to Cleveland a lot so we could set something up if you live up north.
      Call or text Matt at 440-478-8467
      More pictures available here: https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/d/2014-ram-1500-big-horn-price/6220049045.html
      Call or text Matt at 440-478-8467

• By RidersDiscount
      We are auctioning off our 2014 Honda Grom project bike. The auction has no reserve with an end date of June 30. Bike currently only has 36 miles on it and will come with the MSO. 
      2014 Honda Grom

List of upgrades: 
      Akrapovic Titanium exhaust with Carbon canister 
      Ohlins shock Ohlins fork cartridge kit 
      Full Tyga Carbon Fiber bodywork kit (includes top triple clamp and bars) 
      BST Carbon Fiber Wheels
      Michelin Power Pure tires 
      Brembo calipers front and rear 
      Brembo master cylinder 
      Underslung rear caliper mount 
      Galfer wave rotor 
      Driven Racing rearsets 
      Dynojet PCV 
      Chimera air intake 
      DID chain 
      Renthal rear sprocket 
      Comp Werkes integrated smoked tail light