FS 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Feeler

Jst2fst

I'm selling my bike its a 2003 Honda CBR600RR with 24,900 miles I've had it since January 2011 I'm the third owner of the bike. Pictures are below need to sell as soon as possible I have a clear title in hand asking $3000. Please no negative nanci's. The bike runs an I just added a new battery with charging tender it will need new tires and breaks. The bike does has some rash and damage rash was from previous owner went down in gravel on the right side you can see in the pictures. Aside from the rash and the front cowl faring has a crack on both side from being shipped across country.  The black tape can be removed to see the rash and damage. Other than this is mechanically sound its never really given me any issues. It did have the rectifier replaced with one from an '04 CBR to help the cooling. I can/will do an oil change before its sold. I should also note that the fuel gauge acts up I haven't figured out why but I just go from mileage and get around 120-150 miles a tank.

I'm looking to see if there's any interest you can reply here or shoot me a PM with any questions. Thanks

Bike Add-On's:

Hotbodies under-tail exhaust with fender eliminator integrated turn signals

Integrated break light with turn signals smoke color

Corbin Seat

Turn signal mirrors

Front flush mount turn signals stick out like 1.5"

All weather 12v power adapter on triple tree router to a hot connection on the battery with inline fuse. I've had installed since I got it no problems so far

Frame sliders, swing arm sliders and bar end sliders

Black stainless steel break lines front, rear

Various decals that can be removed.

I also have two keys as well

large.IMG_4462.JPGlarge.IMG_4465.JPGlarge.IMG_4467.JPGlarge.IMG_4468.JPGlarge.IMG_4474.JPGlarge.IMG_4473.JPGlarge.IMG_4472.JPGlarge.IMG_4471.JPGlarge.IMG_4475.JPGlarge.IMG_4476.JPGlarge.IMG_4477.JPGlarge.IMG_4478.JPG

I'm considering a full time track bike, so I'm more concerned about the mechanical side. Does the bike have any substantial documented service history? I'm also trying to understand what exactly is going on with those LED's on the mirrors and pillion pegs. I only ask because I've made this mistake before, has the wiring harness turned into a rat's nest or can the LED's and their wiring be easily removed without affecting how the rest of the bike runs? 

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Giff