1998 Triumph t595 Daytona 955 whatever parts bike

RymerC

This has been sitting in my barn long enough. Hopefully someone can get some use out of it. 

Low miles, about 7000, has been laid down as the rearsets are bent, the fairing has been resprayed, and looks like someone tried to get it riding without replacing parts. Had some shitty bar-end mirrors on it and faux carbon fiber trim pieces that are pretty shitty. Bike is complete, but DOES NOT RUN and fairing is just kind of sitting on there currently. Went to push it out, and front brake lever has no resistance. Hit rear brake, and squirted fluid onto the rear wheel. Figures. It's 99% complete maybe missing a few bolts or screws? Plenty of good parts on there, maybe not the master cylinders, not sure about the motor, but rode straight and true last time I rode it.

Now the back story...

Bought this on ebay from New Mexico 10 years ago, sheisty buyer sent the title that he didn't transfer into his name. Got a bill of sale from him, but he dropped off ebay and never sent the title back after notarizing it. It was an ordeal, and the bike has sat in my barn not being used because of it.

Upon delivery, had a  bad head gasket. I had the head surfaced, put a new triumph head gasket on it and test rode it a few hundred miles or so, ran great and rode great. Never got a title to actually use it, so it sat in my barn with fuel stabilizer getting started every month or two until once it ran on 2 cylinders and without a title didn't have the motivation to look into it. It's been sitting like that for probably 5 years? or more I don't remember.

Not sure what's a fair price. Maybe $650?

http://imgur.com/a/PSc54

V32gIzk.jpgDwfrSDb.jpgqyptpNa.jpg