Dunlop Slicks for sale. Some new, some gently used...

Moto-Brian

I have some Dunlop slicks for sale that I am wanting to sell off entirely.  Switching to Pirelli and need to move these bad boys...

NOTE:  These were run on my open class bikes and my 675R.  We were running the 200 US slick rear on the 675R with success.  Helped a ton in edge grip.  Will fit 5.5"-6" rear rims.  In fact, most guys are running the 200 rear.  Fronts are all the same.  Just a note in case you were wondering.  On the Dunlop DOTs, we were running the 190 rear which was better.

NEW:

Dunlop UK 302 120/70 front.  One of the best fronts I have EVER raced on.  Wears like iron and if you do track days, will last forever it seems.  We go through very few fronts...

Dunlop US Hi-Temp 200/55 rear.  Brand New and really meant for a track like Mid-O and temps at around 80 plus degrees.  Can be used in the 70-75 range temp days, but will not last as long. 

LIGHT USE:

Dunlop UK 302 125/75 front.  Yes, wider and taller.  Helps with chatter.  No chassis geometry changes needed.  Stiffer side wall and is probably the stickiest tire I have ever used.  Wears like a 302 does, but turns a bit faster.  Better edge grip as well.  Maybe has 10 laps on it.

Dunlop UK 102 120/70 front.  Yes, 102.  And this is a rare to find tire.  These were AMA race only fronts.  Essentially same compound as 302 so wears great.  Just has a stiffer carcass and again, used for chatter issues.  Especially awesome at Mid-O where chatter happens in 2 and into Thunder.  Has about 20 laps on it.

Dunlop US 7455 120/70 front.  Has 30 laps.  Best US front made.  Wears like a UK 302 front does.  But, I feel it has better feeling through the front. 

Dunlop US 7455 120/70 front.  Has 30-40 laps on it.  See above description.  Does have more laps but easily capable of track day running or dare I say race practice.

Dunlop US 7455 200/55 rear.  Has 30-40 laps.  Was mated with the 7455 above with same laps.  Ran these new at Mid-Ohio at the twilight.  Did get a wear line showing but feel it will clean up with proper psi and setup.  Just didn't get a chance to run them again at Putnam as testing Pirellis...  Easily able to run more laps.  Just needs to be watched and cleaned up.  Should be easy.

OTHERS:

Dunlop US 8477 GPA Pro NTec 120/70 front.  Has maybe 20 laps on it.  8477 is the best wearing front.  A little harder compound, but exceptional for tracks like Mid-Ohio and Putnam.

Dunlop US 8477 GPA Pro NTec 120/70 front.  Has maybe 30-40 laps on it.  See above description.

Dunlop US 8477 GPA Pro NTec 190/60 rear.  Married to the matching DOT front above.  Has maybe 20 laps on it.  8477 is the best wearing rear.  A little harder compound, but exceptional for tracks like Mid-Ohio and Putnam.

Dunlop US 8477 GPA Pro NTec 190/60 rear.  Married to the matching DOT front above. Has maybe 30-40 laps on it.  See above description.

I am willing to sell the WHOLE LOT at once.  Great track day starter kit or maybe a guy racing on a budget.  Solid tires and great wear and life.  I will email/text you pics upon request.  I promise they are solid tires and anyone who has bought tires from me can attest the wear and price.  Matt Carlisle bought a pick up truck full and they were as described...  These are the same.

I WILL SELL THE ENTIRE SET OF TIRES INCLUDING THE DOTs for $700.  Or, prices as follows for sets or individuals...

Dunlop NEW set:  $200

Dunlop light use fronts (302, 102 and 7455): $100 each or $250 for all three

Dunlop 7455 set: $150

Dunlop DOTs both sets: $275

Switching to Pirelli so needing these gone to pay for the new tire lot.  Willing to meet or deliver.  Just PM for details or questions.  Motivated to sell it all!

• 2 weeks later...

No idea how to edit posts anymore...

BUT, the NEW Dunlop 302 and Hi-Temp is sold!!!

I will make a heck of a deal on the remaining tires.  The 302 and 102 is an amazing front that will wear like iron.  I am open to offers.  Just need them gone!

On June 6, 2016 at 10:47 AM, RHill said:

very tempting; only reason I haven't bit, been wanting to make the jump to Pirelli's for awhile now

@RHill

want to go in halves?  I need some tires.

Edited by F4iguy

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

You have to be a supporter to edit posts.

That's odd for the classifieds...  Marking things sold is a benefit and not sure why that is not available now as it is on most forums...  Oh well!  We will adjust with new posts!

1 hour ago, Moto-Brian said:

That's odd for the classifieds...

According to Casper the new software doesn't allow that kind of granular permissions. So its kind of an all or nothing on those kinds of perks.

On 6/18/2016 at 4:40 PM, F4iguy said:

@RHill

want to go in halves?  I need some tires.

just saw this yesterday and now Brian bumps it.....you still looking for tires?  I am going to be in the need of a couple fronts to match up with rears I already have.

Because I cannot edit the post and it may be confusing, here is what is left for the $300:

FRONTS:

-302 Front

-102 Front

-7455 Front

SETS:

-7455 front matched with a 7455 rear

-DOT GPA 8477 front matched with an 8477 rear

-DOT GPA 8477 front matched with an 8477 rear

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

How much for the fronts?  Shoot me an offer and I can sell the sets separately.  I will just toss the rear 7455 and give you 4 fronts...  I can check the date codes.  All have been inside all season and never in the freezing cold or on concrete.

• 4 weeks later...