Road rage

Kritz

Just confirms my thoughts to stay the heck away from morons on the road. No sense in engaging them, probably nothing good will come from it. Hope they lock the idiot up and never allow them behind the wheel again. 

That was insane.  That dude had a choice and he chose to use his car as a deadly weapon.  If it was me and I was carrying, that car would have had a whole clip unloaded into it!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2016 at 8:50 PM, Isaac's Papa said:

Yep. And you'd have gone to jail for escalating an incident to the need for lethal force. Not allowed to show your ass when you're carrying a firearm in Ohio. Florida may be different. :dunno:

I'm more enraged that our night in shining armor didn't have the wherewithal to hold his goddamn phone in a manner suitable for second-rate journalism. That Pulowski, or whatever, character was almost painful to watch. :eek: 

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/biker-hit-in-road-rage-crash-speaks-out

"He (Vance) had the window down, he was yelling at us, we were yelling at him and all of the sudden, he put the car in reverse about two feet, turned the wheel and just ran right over us," Calderazzo said. "As soon as I saw those wheels turn towards me, I knew this was going south very very quickly.”"

I think a decent case for self-defense could have been made here, actually. Regular traffic accident, no. Deliberate actions taken to run someone down, yes. The criterion for armed self-defense in OH is imminent threat of grievous bodily harm or death, and getting run down by a car driven by a psychopath certianly qualifies.
  • Upvote 1