Request: if possible a Sub forum for Epic ride

NinjaDoc

Just wanted to see if casper could help the epic ride with a sub forum, i was just going through all the old threads from past years and at least 25 to 30 different threads from the last 6 years and about 8 epic rides are there. This included all the planning thread. but i was mainly was looking for the picture and video threads etc. If this could all be in one sub section would have been very nice. As one among the longest running event in the community and more than likely to keep lasting many more years it would be a perfect place to keep memories together and organize better.

PS: This was just a thought, if its not worth while and others may not consider my same views and opinion on this matter and thus can be completely ignored :D good idea / bad idea? 

• Upvote 1

Sounds good to me too.  Make it much easier to find past threads and compile all the pics/vids - especially since these have been an annual deal for several years now

55 minutes ago, snot said:

The dream ride of 2012 was my first OR ride. I think there was one before that @NinjaDoc would know for sure. The threads were in his signature at one point. 

thank you for putting them all in one place.

That's correct beleive it was fall of '11 for the first Dream Ride. I remember vivdly because a Harley sullied my VFR :lol:

9 hours ago, Casper said:

Did the dream ride become the Epic ride?

Yep, dream ride was too fairy tale name for bad ass bikers apparently :) so the name changed to epic ride by subsequent years. 

10 hours ago, snot said:

The dream ride of 2012 was my first OR ride. I think there was one before that @NinjaDoc would know for sure. The threads were in his signature at one point. 

thank you for putting them all in one place.

Yep, started in 2011 . It was in bolivar . The link on my thread leads to 404 now 

9 hours ago, Bad324 said:

That's correct beleive it was fall of '11 for the first Dream Ride. I remember vivdly because a Harley sullied my VFR :lol:

Yep. Lot of guys we met that time couldn't meet any more, I mean not even active in forum. Brian was furious before the ride even started :D 

https://youtu.be/IrczjLOYKdI