6/5 NEO-SEO & back.

jschaf

3 hours ago, Warren said:

After you said somthing about the gear, I went out and bought a jacket and pants with the protective armor and also a pair of gloves. But I will probably sit this ride out given that it wI'll be at a pretty hot pace

Good to hear you picked some stuff up man, I hope to see you again soon!

Well I am still interested in this trip, though I still have to find out as to what my Sunday has in store. Sometimes I work sundays, sometimes I don't. I don't usually know untill Saturday afternoon. I let yall know

Weather tomorrow now looks like it could be pretty shitty with heavy thunderstorms. Not feeling lucky after looking at the radar. This one's going to have to be another day for me.

Jim, Sorry the weather is not going to be dry for your ride but I will be out on the back roads power sliding the wet gravel with no dust lofting the front wheel over the water puddles and catching air on the chip & seal back roads thinking about you. :) I hope someday  you get an adv bike to expand the enjoyment of our sport. We are not getting younger. Stay dry my friend. Hope to ride the  zzzzz's with you soon.

B.

Edited by B-Mac
  • Upvote 1