Dunlop GPA Pro NTec DOT race tires...

Moto-Brian

These are NOT Q3s.  These are the race DOTs as sold only through Dunlop Race Tire vendors at the track or online.

They are used of course but a lot of life left and a great choice for a trackday person.  They are for the 600 bikes but may fit others.  Sizes are:

Front DOT in 8477 compound QTY (2) 120/70/17

Rear DOT in 8477 compound QTY (2) 190/60/17

Asking $350 for the two sets.  That's $175 a set...

They are new $359 plus shipping per set...

Pictures upon request.  I will be at Putnam this Sunday with the Indy Ducati boys and can bring along.  Let me know!!

I'm currently running factory size 180/55 is changing to 190/60 a big deal? Also I noticed on the other tire thread you sometimes run a 200 rear? Did you get a larger back wheel? How did the bike feel? Are these tires newer? Or older? Are the tires still for sale?

also I tired to message you and it said you can't receive messages.

Sorry, the PM box is now emptied and can take messages. 

As for the wheel and tire sizes, the Dunlop DOTs here will easily work on any 5.50"-6.00" rim.  Not sure what you are putting it on, but that's any current 600 or even several years prior 600.

Same with the slicks.  Fit 5.50"-6.00" rims.  Edge grip is better.  I am not bragging, but unless you are running rather fast laps, the tire shouldn't ever give you edge grip issues. 

The only thing it will do possibly based on your overall outside diameter is change you geometry.  What are you riding and what have you done to the suspension if anything?  We can sort you out for sure.  Looks to be that 675R in your sig?

If that is the case, the 675R has some chassis issues.  Hence why we run the links and triples the way we do.  But, I can tell you that stock, it is a bad mofo.  Just when pushing super hard, it will tend to rear those issues in protest. 

I ran stock geo settings with the slicks and the bike was really good.  Did raise the front slightly.  But overall, really good.