FS: 2006 suzuki SV 650 $2200

posting for a friend:

"Selling my street bike since I don't ride it any more. It has just shy of 52k on the odometer but has always been meticulously maintained. Oil changed every 3k with amsoil full synthetic. Front forks were refreshed last year with 10wt and has .85 springs and gold emulators from race tech installed. Should be good for about #180 rider or so. Has a 2005 gsxr1000 shocked installed on the rear and Dunlop q3 tires will a little over half treadlife remaining. Also has rental dirt bars installed since I liked how comfortable they are. The bike was lowsided by the first owner on the left side so there is a bit of damage to the tank. I love this bike but it needs to go. I will update with pictures later tonight since I don't have any on my phone at the moment. 2200 obo."

contact Nathan @ 513-600-0554

located in trenton, Oh.

he's not kidding when he said its meticulously maintained. it does run/ride great, just has miles from being transportation to and from work for a couple years.

i'll have pics up shortly.

hello, signed up on this forum just to post here, but im interested in this bike. 

I currently have $1500 cash. I'm working on closing a deal to unload my shotgun and will have more cash on my next paycheck. This is basically the bike I was looking for. albeit in red, but I could deal with that. I'll offer $2000 on it, and would love to get in contact to share info so I can get ahold of you when I have the money together. 

24 minutes ago, MoreProfitsMorePizza said:

hello, signed up on this forum just to post here, but im interested in this bike. 

I currently have $1500 cash. I'm working on closing a deal to unload my shotgun and will have more cash on my next paycheck. This is basically the bike I was looking for. albeit in red, but I could deal with that. I'll offer $2000 on it, and would love to get in contact to share info so I can get ahold of you when I have the money together. 

contact Nathan @ 513-600-0554

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...