Custom suit for sale, new suit, and boots.

Moto-Brian

So, selling some stuff to clear the herd.  I have my custom Arsenal Leatherworks race suit.  Basically a size 54/44 for those of you looking in that range.  This would have cost over $1600 to have made.  But, selling for $600 OBO.  Buy the suit and get a set of like new Arsenal race gloves for free.  (At $600 asking price)...

I did have a lowside on a Diavel at Mid-Ohio.  Got the butt panel, hip, knee and back of forearm.  Not bad at all.  Held up nicely.  Just has pavement scuffing.

Some of the printing is wearing off slightly, but this is a great quality suit.  Can easily have a panel made to cover my name if desired.

Pics:
IMG_4296_zpsricqrgwd.jpg

IMG_4295_zps55zw7too.jpg

IMG_4297_zps8wdagnvy.jpg

IMG_4298_zps59ln94un.jpg

Next up, a BRAND NEW Speed and Strength Triple Crown track suit.  I'd call this a track suit vs. a full on race suit.  I have the Twist of Fate and it is a race suit.  But, this is brand new and never worn.  Size 55/44.

These are on sale everywhere at $300.  I will ask $250 as I am in columbus and you can get it today.  $250 is a steal...

I can take an actual pic if needed, but here is a stock photo:

Speed_and_Strength_triplecrown_racesuit_

Ducati Dianese street leather jacket.  Size 54. 

Asking $200

Ducati%20leather%20front_zpssi2wppth.jpg

Ducati%20leather%20back_zpscrxd0vyc.jpg

Finally, a BRAND NEW leather classic style jacket from Triumph.  This is the Endsleigh Jacket.  These are pretty much sold out everywhere and those that are being sold are huge or out of stock.  Pretty rad jacket with Knox armor.  Asking $150.

This says Size MD.  However...  I am 6'1" and it fits me perfect.  Triumph Jackets are slightly smaller than they fit.  Meaning, you are a LG in everything else?  Buy a MD jacket...

Pics:

IMG_4299_zpsehfzxi0i.jpg

I also have the two sets of boots in another thread.  I am getting aggressive with those so, check em out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...