MTB peeps - 2015 Scott Scale 710 F/S...

Moto-Brian

I bought this Scale 710 in Spring of last year.  Has less than 200 miles on it and is like new.  

Specs:

2015 Scott Scale Carbon

-Size LG
-XT component group front to back
-Syncros component set like posts, bars, wheelset, etc.
-Rocket Ron tires like new
-Renthal grips
-Fox 32 Float with CTD

Basically, this is the top shelf carbon frame with the SDS system as seen in the full on racer frames.  Absolutely the lightest bike I've owned out of the box.  The 27.5 wheels are FAST and make you a believer in that wheel size over the 29er.  In fact, I am getting a full suspended 27.5 from selling this one.

And the only reason I am selling is because I want an all mountain bike with full suspension.  Call me silly.  But this is a razor in the woods.  Carves fast and handles great.  Was a little too quick at times and I would have some front end issues, but I adapted and can typically beat my fastest times on set trails where I was riding a 29er.

There are ZERO scuffs, cracks or any form of damage to the frame.  Does have a small knick as seen in the attached pics.  About the size of a pencil tip.  It does have a crank end scuff which is very typical on about every used MTB bike I have ever seen but this is barely there.  Again, noted in a pic attached.  

I take pretty damn good care of my stuff.  Many say I am anal about my bikes and motorcycles.  The pics are from spring cleaning to get it ready to ride.  I clean and lube everything and wax the frame as well.  It will be this spotless for the new owner...

Online, I found it to be about $2800 and change as the cheapest out there.  These are fairly rare and you hardly ever see them for sale.  If you do, they have loads of miles and probably several scuffs.  

I am not interested in a trade unless you have a full suspended and newer bike.  I am specifically looking all mountain or enduro.  Will entertain other full suspended bikes out there.  And I know in some cases there will be my bike and cash on my end for what I am looking for.

Located in Columbus but travel all over for work.  Can easily meet or deliver.  Bike will have all manuals and any left over parts as spares such as brand new Syncros red and black grips that I never installed.  Things like that...  PEDALS WILL NOT BE INCLUDED.

Asking $2500 because I know everyone will negotiate and for $311 less than online, you can have it now and like new.  Nobody would ever know you didn't buy it new.  Trust me - it's that clean!

Now the pics:

IMG_2076_zpso2pphwfz.jpg
IMG_2073_zpsxsdrxms9.jpg
IMG_2113_zps2uivkboz.jpg
IMG_4267_zpsbicyyq8x.jpg
IMG_4268_zpsgcim7t9q.jpg
IMG_4269_zpsoupw9fzz.jpg
IMG_4273_zpsf6svipqd.jpg

$2200 if I deliver to you.  $2100 you come get it.

I paid about $3200 for this thing.  Again, when I say like new, it is literally almost showroom condition. 

Specifications

• Bottom Bracket Shimano SM-BB71-41A
  • Brake Calipers Shimano XT M785 Disc
  • Brake Levers Shimano XT M785 Disc
  • Cassette Shimano HG81-10, 11-36
  • Chain Shimano CN-HG75
  • Crankset Shimano XT M785, 38x24
  • Fork Fox 32 Float Factory CTD Air
  • Frame Material IMP technology / HMF / Tapered HT
  • Front Derailleur Shimano XT M785-E2, 34.9mm
  • Handlebar Syncros FL1.5
  • Pedals Not Included
  • Rear Derailleur Shimano XT M786 SGS
  • Rear Suspension None
  • Rotors Shimano SM-RT64 CL, 180mm (F), 160mm (R)
  • Saddle Syncros XR1.5
  • Seatpost Syncros FL1.5
  • Shifters Shimano XT M780-I
  • Stem Syncros XR1.5
  • Tires Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evo, 2.1
  • Wheel - Front Syncros XR2.0
  • Wheel - Rear Syncros XR2.0

$2000?  This is rock bottom.  Won't be any cheaper than $2k.  And you come meet me.  That's a huge steal.  You'd save almost $1000 and this is like new.  Fast, agile, razor style bike.  You want a trick machine?  Buy this for the price of a MUCH lesser bike with MUCH cheaper and shittier components.