RidersDiscount

The current model RST products are all on sale to make way for the new lineup. Prices are as listed and limited to stock on hand so do not wait to take advantage of these great deals.

Some examples:

RST Pro Series CPX-C Suit  -$379 (Original Retail $799.99). Available in White/Black/Silver or Flo Red in  sizes 38, 40, and 42 RST_Suit_ProSeries_Red_2.jpg

RST Tractech EVO Suit  -$329 (Original Retail $649.99) Available in Red size 40 and 42RST_Suit_TractechEvo_Red_6_web.jpg

RST Tractech EVO Jacket-$179 (Original Retail $329.99) Available in White size 40, 42, and 44RST_Jacket_TracTechEvo_Black_2.jpg

RST Pro Series Gloves -$59 (Original Retail $109.99) Available in White size large.RST_Gloves_ProSeries_1.jpg

RST Tractech EVO Sport Boots -$99 (Original Retail $199.99) Available in White size 6RST_Boots_TracTechEvo_1.jpg

Other model gloves, pants, under suits and other accessories available. Please see RST on our site for more information.

Do not miss the opportunity to get a great deal on a great product. Supplies are limited, once they are gone they are gone forever! 

Have questions on sizing or need more more information or if you just want to like to place an order give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804, or by contacting him through this forum. Is email more convenient? Feel free to send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!

1 hour ago, redkow97 said:

damn.  if someone wants to buy my RS Taichi suit (it's big on me), I would have to take a serious look at these!  Pretty sure i should be wearing a 42.

Someone help Chris out. :D

If anyone is seriously interested, my suit has been crashed, but not to the point where it's in need of repair.  If someone wants to pay me the $380 to cover the CPX-C above, I would probably 'trade' straight-up.

It's an RS Taichi EVO "viper" size 48 in the US and 58 in European.  It's large on me (6' around 175).  It fits me okay through the chest because I wear thick chest and back protectors. It's baggy in the torso and waist, and through the calves as well.  This model goes new for over a grand, and I paid $650 for it (used) 4 years ago.  The liner and pads have been removed every year and the liner goes through the wash machine on the gentle cycle.  The leather itself has been cleaned in the tub following whatever instructions the leather cleaner had on them...  It doesn't smell.  There's also some extra velocro sewn onto the knee area, because the suit was twisting on my leg (like I said, too big) and I was dragging leather instead of knee puck.  Relocating the puck a bit 'fixed' the issue cheaply.

Edited by redkow97

1 hour ago, redkow97 said:

If anyone is seriously interested, my suit has been crashed, but not to the point where it's in need of repair.  If someone wants to pay me the $380 to cover the CPX-C above, I would probably 'trade' straight-up.

It's an RS Taichi EVO "viper" size 48 in the US and 58 in European.  It's large on me (6' around 175).  It fits me okay through the chest because I wear thick chest and back protectors. It's baggy in the torso and waist, and through the calves as well.  This model goes new for over a grand, and I paid $650 for it (used) 4 years ago.  The liner and pads have been removed every year and the liner goes through the wash machine on the gentle cycle.  The leather itself has been cleaned in the tub following whatever instructions the leather cleaner had on them...  It doesn't smell.  There's also some extra velocro sewn onto the knee area, because the suit was twisting on my leg (like I said, too big) and I was dragging leather instead of knee puck.  Relocating the puck a bit 'fixed' the issue cheaply.

There you have it folks.

19 minutes ago, snot said:

Women's boots can only be found online anymore. Even Iron pony stopped stocking quality boots. 

Suggestions for a decent touring boot, not too tall? Maybe runs a little wide...

• 2 weeks later...