Cold and rainy weekend, so what are you doing?

Casper

I was planning on riding down to Hocking but this weather sucks. So I got the new tires on (PR4), did an oil change, cleaned/lubed the chain, and gave the bike a good overall cleaning. Now I'm hoping it stays dry long enough to ride at least a little bit tomorrow. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm not doing much this weekend.  During the evenings this week I got my gps mount installed and mounted/balanced new Angel GTs on my Sprint, finished mount/balance new Rosso 2s on the wife's spare rims for the Gap trip, and did a tune up on my Father's Tahoe.  So this weekend is vegetation time and visit with some family.

Friday I left at 6:30AM from Cleveland area rode 400 miles on the bike to SEO (Rt. 555, etc) and was back home at 5:30PM, great ride. Yesterday at 6:30PM I drove car to Cinci. Went to a 90th birthday party today and drove back to Cleveland. Daughter receives masters degree tomorrow and party after the graduation. Lots of miles this weekend!

Went to the dentist & grocery earlier. Now Lying on the couch, watching WSB, drinking Deschutes Inversion IPA, waiting to devour a steak sandwich & some homemade mac & cheese. Sloth knows no bounds.

Trying to get my track bike ready for next weekend .  If  i  ever get my forks back from a local shop that against  my better judgement i took them too.

20160514_160748_zpskv23kekp.jpg

Edited by Tonik
Fixed pic.

Pretty much drank all day yesterday and opened presents. Today will be finding homes for all the presents and putting some of them together since softball is cancelled

10 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Spent 16 hours in Juarez. Time to come home to the shitty state of Ohio. 

Shit...I'm surprised you made it 16 hours in Juarez and are coming home!  Hell the Mexican's don't even want to be there. :lol:

I'll be finishing up a quote for a possible job.  Going with the wife to push a cart around while she loads it up with food (several hour of my life I won't get back).  Then I'll start on setting up a new PC for a client for delivery tomorrow.