Kriega US Drypacks

RidersDiscount

If you're looking for versatility when it comes to motorcycle luggage, the Kriega US Drypack System is for you. This system consists of four different size packs that can be purchased individually or as combination sets.

Kriega US Drypacks (all 4 sizes)kriega_us_drypack_full_set.jpg

The four sizes that the packs come in are: 5 liter, 10 liter, 20 liter, and 30 liter. You can customize your combination based on your own luggage needs by connecting different sizes together, up to 90 liters. For example, you can attach two US-10 Drypacks to a US-20 Drypack to create a 40 liter combination.

Kriega US-5 Drypack - MSRP $65.00kriega_us5_drypack_front.jpg

Kriega US-5 Drypackkriega_us5_drypack_back.jpg

All of the drypacks feature a multi-material construction of Cordura, Hypalon, Rhinotek, and 420D nylon ripstop. This combination of materials make these packs extremely durable and 100% waterproof. All of the YKK zippers are water-resistant.

Kriega US-10 Drypack - MSRP $99.00kriega_us10_drypack_front.jpg

Kriega US-10 Drypackkriega_us10_drypack_back.jpg

The inner liners of these packs are removable and have taped seams.

Kriega US-10 Drypackkriega_us10_drypack_side_pocket.jpg

Kriega US-10 Drypackkriega_us10_drypack_top_opening.jpg

Anti-slip mesh on the back keeps these packs from moving around on your bike and double as a pocket for the removable shoulder and waist straps that are included.

Kriega US-20 Drypack - MSRP $139.00us20_drypack_front.jpg

Kriega US-20 Drypackus20_drypack_back.jpg

Although these packs are designed to be tailpacks, they can be mounted to your motorcycle's subframe or under the seat. You can also mount them on your tank with Kriega's US Tank Adapter (sold separately).

Kriega US-20 Drypack
us20_drypack_pocket_detail.jpg

Kriega US-20 Drypackus20_drypack_top_open.jpg

Kriega alloy hook straps are included with each pack. All of the drypacks are compatible with most motorcycles and have a 10-year manufacturer guarantee.

Kriega US-30 Drypack - MSRP $169.00

us30_drypack_front.jpg

Kriega US-30 Drypack

us30_drypack_back.jpg

Specifications:
US-5: 11.8" (H) x 6.3" (W) x 3.9" (D)
US-10: 13" (H) x 8.7" (W) x 4.9" (D)
US-20: 15.7" (H) x 10.2" (W) x 7.5" (D)
US-30: 17.5" (H) x 11.6" (W) x 8.6" (D)

Kriega US-30 Drypack

us30_drypack_front_pocket_detail.jpg

Kriega US-30 Drypackus30_drypack_opening.jpg

Not yet listed on our website, you can order any of the Kriega US Drypacks and combination sets by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or by sending us a private message through this forum. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Edited by RidersDiscount

I don't have this brand or one that's this complex but these are the greatest things for extra moto luggage space. Took a sleeping bag, air matrress and my mesh jacket on a tour one time. Squeezed all the air out I could and bungee netted it to my rear seat. Kept everything safe and dry for 3000 miles.

9 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I don't have this brand or one that's this complex but these are the greatest things for extra moto luggage space. Took a sleeping bag, air matrress and my mesh jacket on a tour one time. Squeezed all the air out I could and bungee netted it to my rear seat. Kept everything safe and dry for 3000 miles.

Agreed! We are excited to be carrying it. Really impressed with the quality and functionality. 

• 4 weeks later...

Pictured below is an example of two US-10 Drypacks attached to a US-20 Drypack to create a 40 liter combination.

UScombo40 Drypack

us40_combo_drypack_front.jpg

MSRP $335.00

us40_combo_drypack_detail.jpg

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your Kriega UScombo40 Drypack by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or by sending us a private message through this forum. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Edited by RidersDiscount

The US40 Combo is what I recently picked up from Riders Discount. I'll have it at the Gap if anyone wants to check it out.  The pics make it look a lot larger than it really is. FYI. I'll post some pics once u have everything loaded. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Casper said:

The US40 Combo is what I recently picked up from Riders Discount. I'll have it at the Gap if anyone wants to check it out.  The pics make it look a lot larger than it really is. FYI. I'll post some pics once u have everything loaded. 

Thanks for the post up, I expect to see some pictures after your trip sir.

The US40 mounted and ready to head to the Gap. I'll post a full review later, but the gist is it worked a lot better than I thought. It's amazing how much you can shove in these bags. Full list of everything packed will be in the full review. 

large.IMG_3590.JPG.eec9c1df0a6e6d97d383a

15 hours ago, Casper said:

The US40 mounted and ready to head to the Gap. I'll post a full review later, but the gist is it worked a lot better than I thought. It's amazing how much you can shove in these bags. Full list of everything packed will be in the full review. 

large.IMG_3590.JPG.eec9c1df0a6e6d97d383a

Awesome to hear, thanks for posting!

• 5 weeks later...

Pictured below is an example of one US-10 Drypack attached to a US-20 Drypack to create a 30 liter combination.

UScombo30 Drypack
us20_drypack_with_us10_attach1.jpg
MSRP $235.00

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your Kriega UScombo30 Drypack by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or by sending us a private message through this forum. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

• 2 weeks later...

Pictured below is an example of one US-10 Drypack attached to a US-30 Drypack to create a 40 liter combination.

us30_drypack_with_us10_attach1.jpg
MSRP $268.00

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your Kriega US-10 + US-30 Drypack Combo by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or by sending us a private message through this forum. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!