Hillary Just a Thought.

HeavyDuty

6 minutes ago, Tonik said:

If she is convicted.  She won't be, but she will be your President in a few months.

...and then you will be wishing the Congress would have done their job and gave Obama's Supreme Court nominee a vote.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Despite Lester helping (with questions suited to democratic party tactics such as dividing groups {black vs white, men vs women, etc...} Hillary debate against Trump ( in this first debate), I think it's pretty clear that the debates are only going to clarify how how much better Trump is than Hillary, and actually cement his election victory.

Edited by alienpi
Grammar

It was a shit show. Neither said anything of substance. They vaguely touched on their tax plans. Hillary held to her disingenuous politician speak of saying nothing and begging for black and minority votes. I'd support stop and frisk. Fuck profiling,  who cares, if you can't walk down the street take care of the problem. 

3 hours ago, drc32-0 said:

Congratulations conservo-nazis...you picked the only candidate that Hillary  could possibly beat.If she gets elected you did it.

Pfft. You mean the other way around, seriously. He's got a shot against the lying deceitful decingenuous lifer politician a lot of people are sick of. His "lack" of bullshit politician empty talk that always sounds good but means nothing is a plus. His odd ramblings, ego trips, speech mistakes, and bluntness, give us "normal folk" something to relate to. 

They both suck. If trump does become president it will only be a matter of time before he's sucked into the folds and his speeches sound terrific and mean nothing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On September 27, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Isaac's Papa said:

Man, I bet that Trump pill tastes pretty shitty nowadays. 

Hey conservo-nazis how do you like your American Hitler now? I'm loving this campaign.How many liberal Supreme Court justices will Hillary get to nominate?

Is this the best the party of God can come up with?

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Based on Godwin's Law, you automatically lose this debate and are deemed a dumbass.

You can have the debate,I'll take the justices.

As far as dumbasses go...any of the republican nominees except Trump would have beaten Clinton,but the dumbass  republicans go with the one loser.

4 hours ago, drc32-0 said:

Line up your daughters conservatives...let em get that presidental touch.This is your man.

While it was said many many years ago by a non-politician, honest and highly crude it will bring up the topic of gold diggers. This might gain him votes. If this locker room talk is a shock to you, you've lived in a cave.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Gump said:

While it was said many many years ago by a non-politician, honest and highly crude it will bring up the topic of gold diggers. This might gain him votes. If this locker room talk is a shock to you, you've lived in a cave.

Lol.I spent four years in the military,two years in college and twenty years in construction,there's very little  I haven't heard when it comes to crude b.s.I just expect a little more out of my president than being the lowest life form in a construction trailer.He was in his fifties at the time...pretty pathetic.

Every time I hear Trump talk I am even more proud of voting for Barack Obama twice.Obama is a mental giant compared to any of the silver spooners the republicans have been nominating for the last twenty years.

• Downvote 3

There is no questioning Obama, he is a prodigious accumulator of debt. Coming up on $20 trillion very quickly. I remember being outraged at $10 trillion. 

In case anyone hasn't seen the clip:

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=trump+grab+em+by+the+pussy&fr=yfp-hrtab-820&fr2=p%3Afp%2Cm%3Asb&.tsrc=yfp-hrtab-820

It's pretty obvious that these are the two worst candidates in a very long time,  and they are in the same election cycle.  Our founding fathers are spinning in their graves. 

• Upvote 1

And when you demand closeted sex drives what happens? Catholic priests,duggars, weiners. 

From what I heard of the recording, Trump sounded shocked at what women would do for his star power/looks 

I drove down an artery street to avoid gameday freeway traffic. Uppe rclass conservative neighborhood. Trump signs everywhere,  2nd place state rep Hughes, 1 Johnson sign, 1 Klinton caine embarrassingly placed back by the porch, and one car with an obama sticker. 

Edited by motocat12