Hillary Just a Thought.

HeavyDuty

2 minutes ago, Wojo72 said:

There wouldn't have been any because Trump supporters have a job to go to in the morning.   Were there large-scale riots when Obama won?  I didn't like it but I got up the next morning and went to work.  Funny how that works.

images (25).jpg

Just now, what said:

What will we bitch about once everyone stops caring about who won the election in a week or two?

Can we go back to Starbucks hating christmas?

By the time things settle down the winter pissing contests over everything and nothing will start.

2 hours ago, drc32-0 said:

You assholes still haven't caught on that I just post here to fuck with retards(republicans).Just like you I do it for entertainment.

Whenever I start to think OR post whores are smart I just re-read the Ebola thread.What a bunch of idiots.

You are obvious just a greater human than all of us. How did we ever survive without your knowledge? I will be the first to admit I am not very knowledgeable, but no one in here can predict our future. So why act like you're a better person than everyone else because you think something was a bad decision? Yes, Trump could be a bad decision. Guess what, no one knows yet. Good thing we can at least agree on motorcycle choice. :cool:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

You are obvious just a greater human than all of us. How did we ever survive without your knowledge? I will be the first to admit I am not very knowledgeable, but no one in here can predict our future. So why act like you're a better person than everyone else because you think something was a bad decision? Yes, Trump could be a bad decision. Guess what, no one knows yet. Good thing we can at least agree on motorcycle choice. :cool:

So.......what is it as he leaves office?What your saying is like posting a third quarter football score?You went to college?

Again,the time to judge a president,or anyone for that matter,is when the job is complete.Not at the beginning or mid way through.

Isn't that what I'm saying? Wait until after Trump's term to determine how he has done, and that what the markets do at the beginning doesn't mean anything. Or did I misunderstand your point? What was your point? 

3 hours ago, drc32-0 said:

You assholes still haven't caught on that I just post here to fuck with retards(republicans).Just like you I do it for entertainment.

Whenever I start to think OR post whores are smart I just re-read the Ebola thread.What a bunch of idiots.

I'm not republican. :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, drc32-0 said:

That post was in response to Bad's post that I quoted.

I'm not a republican either. Their stance on social issues dont jive with me.

Just like I'm not a dumbocrat because their stance on economics doesn't jive with mine. Also, I'm not a bleeding heart and think people are the worst and don't deserve what they don't work for

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Casper said:

Isn't that what I'm saying? Wait until after Trump's term to determine how he has done, and that what the markets do at the beginning doesn't mean anything. Or did I misunderstand your point? What was your point? 

Where did you say anything concerning full term performance?All I see is election to Inauguration Day.

My point is that stock market reports now mean very little.Full term performance is what counts and Obama has done a good job concerning the stock market.https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/president-obama-stock-market-performance-2016-6?client=safari

We can only hope Trump can do as good as Obama when it comes to stock market performance.

21 minutes ago, drc32-0 said:

Where did you say anything concerning full term performance?All I see is election to Inauguration Day.

My point is that stock market reports now mean very little.Full term performance is what counts and Obama has done a good job concerning the stock market.https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/president-obama-stock-market-performance-2016-6?client=safari

We can only hope Trump can do as good as Obama when it comes to stock market performance.

I thought you were referencing the 3% dip we saw when it looked like Trump was the president elect. My point was that the dips after an election don't mean anything. My bad. 

3 minutes ago, jbot said:

the whole "I'm just here to troll you guys lol" is a common and frankly, tired tactic for the feeble minded.  i think you make valid points between all the salt and sadness, but the energy you put into all that misplaced anger and vitriol is better served not trying to stir up this obviously anti-hillary crowd into basically hurting your feelings thus continuing the cycle, but to open useful discourse.  you're not better than anyone here and your insecurity is transparent.

You way over estimate how much I care about what is said on Internet forums.Do you really think I would keep coming back to an obvious conservative site  and taking the liberal viewpoint if my feelings were easily hurt?

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, drc32-0 said:

You way over estimate how much I care about what is said on Internet forums.Do you really think I would keep coming back to an obvious conservative site  and taking the liberal viewpoint if my feelings were easily hurt?

i think you're hurt and feeling vulnerable.  we're here for you.  we are your brothers and sisters.  even if we may or may not disagree on politics and policy and grabbing pussies and lightly wiping a server with microfiber, we are still a family.

• Upvote 1