Hillary Just a Thought.

HeavyDuty

3 hours ago, magley64 said:

It's a "states rights" issue. It exists so smaller (less densely populated) states would have a proportionally larger say in elections.  otherwise, Los Angeles county would have roughly the same voting power as the state of ohio. 

Not saying it's right or wrng,  just that it is working as intended. 

Yup. And admittedly I once was in favor of popular vote over electoral college. But... realizing the population density of the West coast and the NorthEast... no thanks. Based on the concept that those areas are really removed from the mainstream of America. Alternately, urban areas would dominate, obviously. With it comes the potential, that select voters determine all. Near as bad as not having a vote at all. But yeah, it could go the other way too. You never know, and I get to say "we be careful what we wish for".

4 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

A pretty weak trolling attempt.  Please come back with your "A" game.

Why bring an "A" game?That weak effort got three responses from you.

BTW,I liked the last one.Reminds me of an old song,"my baby is American made."

Edited by drc32-0
  • Upvote 1

Update from the kitchen:

I mailed my vote so I didn't have to leave The kitchen. I am happy I get to stay in the kitchen in the future, I feared I was going to be forced out of my kitchen told I couldn't make sammiches anymore. 

• Upvote 2