Gap Hate Express group.

Tonik

I think I have a bed in Tim's cabin

You do? Who is staying in your cabin. 

Not my cabin it's Dizzledan ' s but there are Me, Danimal,Dizzledan, habi,AZN tim, blitz. But this is not the DG thread I think Dan was confused on the conversation.

Ok, based on my calculations below is the current list of peeps in this group.  Please confirm or deny and speak up if I missed you.

@Casper

@cmh_sprint

@Isaac's Papa

@TimTheAzn

@OsuMj

@Howabusa

@marlboro man

@Blitz

Honorary member not really attending:  @Cdubyah

Edited by Isaac's Papa

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

If we are doing that gauge this weekend let me know.  My schedule is pretty open except Sunday mid-day.

The gauge should be here by tomorrow. The bike I should pick up saturday. Don't know what time, they said they will call. I also have Monday and Tues off. I will keep you updated.

17 hours ago, Tonik said:

Ok, based on my calculations below is the current list of peeps in this group.  Please confirm or deny and speak up if I missed you.

@Casper

@cmh_sprint

@Isaac's Papa

@TimTheAzn

@OsuMj

@Howabusa

@marlboro man

@Blitz

Honorary member not really attending:  @Cdubyah

confirmed, not attending.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, marlboro man said:

In will met up in  beckley or Ripley will decide in marion if I'm branching off your route looks to rough on a twisty loving bike

Hey, I plan to slab to stay with the group haha. I know I wont like it but I'm gonna do it.

10 hours ago, marlboro man said:

In will met up in  beckley or Ripley will decide in marion if I'm branching off your route looks to rough on a twisty loving bike

My bike loves the twisties as much as yours does.  I promise Thursdays route will be epic, yea there is some slab.  But your bike does not want to miss 209 and 212. Now, your bike wants to go faster than mine can, I get that....so take off and rock and roll.  NP at all.