Gap Hate Express group.

Tonik

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Son... Let me tell you how good Bojangles happens to be. 

It's motherfucking delicious. 

he is underselling Bojangles....that's how good it is

26 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I've always been skeptical of chicken and biscuits north of Kentucky... Maybe I'll give her a go.

the furthest North you can find a Bojangles is Virginia I'm pretty sure

13 minutes ago, Tonik said:

There is one not far from our hotel Wednesday night. You asshats really dont seem to comprehend who you are rolling with.

holy hell I had no idea they have 3 in WV!!!!

Edited by Bad324

I grew up on sweet tea but can't stand it anymore. Unsweetened is so much better. 

I think the only liquid my Dad's family ever drank was sweet tea. :wtf:

Have fun in the Smokies. One of these years I will be able to make this trip.

Craig

5 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I mean, I'm high as shit right now, but what the fuck are you on about? 

I think he thinks you're camping and don't have a cabin/shower. He might be high also. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

MJ and I are sharing a cabin with Tony. ;) 

Lyns ordered these hammocks through woot!, and they arrived today. Now that I hand one, I might as well bring it to Fontana. If it's nice enough, I can sleep in the yard. 

MJ's boytoy brought a hammock backpacking. It was a miserable trip for me, but his misadventures with that hammock were hilarious. 

24 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

MJ and I are sharing a cabin with Tony. ;) 

Lyns ordered these hammocks through woot!, and they arrived today. Now that I hand one, I might as well bring it to Fontana. If it's nice enough, I can sleep in the yard. 

So you have a cabin, and are sleeping outside? And you think this is a good idea?

I will be meeting up with the group at Beckley, for sure. Not sure where I will end up sleeping each night, since a haven't made any reservations. I will be packing camping gear, just to make sure that I can find somewhere to sleep each night. 

2 hours ago, Howabusa said:

I will be meeting up with the group at Beckley, for sure. Not sure where I will end up sleeping each night, since a haven't made any reservations. I will be packing camping gear, just to make sure that I can find somewhere to sleep each night. 

I think Pauly has a spot in his room. We are staying darn close to a state park in Marion Wednesday night..dunno what camping they have there.

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

I think Pauly has a spot in his room. We are staying darn close to a state park in Marion Wednesday night..dunno what camping they have there.

Hungry Mother State park. They have camping. I snore, ask Pauly about it sometime.

• Upvote 1